Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Milan

If there was a world’s most foolish person compition. I would have won it easily as after all of this mess....I was waiting for Nario. Yes , I was waiting for him. He still had to give me answers as he had left me all alone here. In more confusion.

How can I be someone who made him broke his vow. I just met him once at the party where he was just a child. Nothing more after then , but it wasn’t the case now. He had know me from the start , he had know my presence from the start and still behaved as if I was the one to force him in marriage.

Then there was also the case of his uncle. I...I didn’t knew that he wanted Nario in a predator way. He had his eyes on a child. His own flesh and blood. There were much more and more questions in my head.

I looked up at the mirror and laughed with a taunt at myself as my neck had his finger print marks , my eyes were black and puffy because of crying and my lips swollen because of the kiss and I , still like a fool waited for him.

He didn’t came last or this morning. I sighed and changed my clothes as well as washed my face. The whole house was in silence only few maids were cleaning and working main while the guards did there duty. I walked toward the living area and Emilia froze as she saw me. Her eyes form a disgust expression as she saw my neck. I felt like a fool because , I had forgotten to hide it.

It wasn’t someone duty to put their leg in our matters nor I was the type who shouted loud about how their husbands are bad nor Nario was bad.

So instead of confusing I gave her a huge smile. “Emilia , good morning .”

She frown at me .

“Ye-yeah good morning I guess.” She said with a frown not a smile.

I nod and went to sit on the other sofa. After few minutes Lina came in living room , she was holding a cup of tea for me.

“Here mistress...I-I made tea for you.” She nervously spoke and handed me the tea cup. I gave her a smile and took the cup from her.

" Thank so much Lina.” She smiled but there was also pity in her eyes for me.

“A-also breakfast is ready , should I set the table ? ” she asked and I nodded my head.

Lina left as Enzo walked in but he was alone again. Leo was not with him. Enzo spoke from the door as he entered the living room.

“My lady it’s so lovely to meet you you look you so__.” His cheerful voice vanished as he saw my puffy face and finger prints on neck.

“Lovely ?” Emilia snapped , but I knew she wasn’t angry at Enzo , her anger was toward Nario.

Mr.Bonnazio came in the living room , he looked a little tense. His eyes stopped at me and he frown.

“Milan__good morning. Are you okay ? Do you need hmmm. ” he stopped as his body was tensed but he continued to speak. “Do you need medical check up.”

I frown at him and from the corner of my eyes I saw Enzo clenched his jaw. I frown more as why they are behaving like I came back down from a battle not my room.

“No why would I need medical check up.” I said with a frown. “Fucking shit.” Enzo muttered under his breath.

“Honey is your head hurting ?” Emilia asked in concerned voice and I shook my head in “No” All three of them sighed in relief which made me frown more.

We all were eating our breakfast along with Enzo. I mean nobody needed to offer him to join , he just joined at his own and nobody stopped him and the way he behave with others it proved that he was more of a family than friend. Everyone was eating in silence without worrying that Nario was not here with us.