Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Eimilia

"Didn't knew you were here."

I asked him as I leaned at the door side.

Enzo looked at me and got up from the bed. He was shirt less as I fully and shamefully ogled his delicious abs. My tongue on his body would feel so much heaven. Firstly I should be shameful for ogling a 18 year old. Who was 14 years my junior but I had buried shame a long time ago.

Enzo walked toward the sofa and put on his shirt which was there , and I left bad as my voyeur show was cutted off because of this pathetic piece of shirt wich I want to rip into pieces.

"Why do you have a problem because last time I remember I was more welcomed to stay here than you."

I looked at his blue eyes and soft blonde hair that I forgot he just now gave me a sarcastic reply.

"Mmm well sweet heart I doesn't want to be welcome here but there." I dragged my eyes toward his pants.

Enzo grimaced and turned his back as I now ogled his fine ass.

"Lady can you stop stabbing me with your eyes." He snapped.

"Admiring ones beauty isn't stabbing." I smiled politely and flirtly.

I walked toward him and he turned his body toward me.

He was a few inchers taller than me. I mean I was 5′11 but he was 6′3 which looked even more because of his board shoulders and muscled body.

In my whole life I always liked men older than me but this time , this man in boy was the one I was interested.

"Why can't you just give me what I want." I asked him as traced his jaw. Enzo grab my hand as he moved closer. He clenched his jaw and moved closer to my face. His breath was mixing with mine as his plump pinker than my lips where close. He was teasing me and I responded. After being rejected by him I don't know how many times , I became....obsessed with the idea of him. One time fuck is all I want.

Enzo brushed his lips with mine and I gasped. My nipples hardened and all I wanted him was to ease the pain.

"Needy little heated kitten." Enzo bitted my ear lope as I pressed my boobs toward his chest. He laughed in my ear as his hand moved to my nipple and he twisted it with his hand through my dress.

"You know what. I don't want this. " He said and backed away.

"What! " I mocked laughed. No body rejects me. No body reject Emilia Bonnazio.

"Fine then...you left me hot and needy. I'ill have to find someone to fuck." I shurgged and turned to walk away. Fucker.

Enzo grabbed my arm and pinned me to wall. My back was to his chest as he moved closer and I moaned as I felt his hard cock.

"I want a person to breed. She will be mine. Always with full belly baking my kids in it and fully bred. " He spoke in my ear as his hot breath felt so good on my ear.

"You aren't the breeding type nor you are a mother type. You are a load of trouble."

I gritted my teeth.

"But you stayed the night here."

" I didn't go to home last night because of my sisters. They would've gotton worried about me...I didn't stay to fuck you and Emilia you don't like me. You have an obsession of me."

He growled and I tried to get out of hold.

"Listen carefully I don't fuck , I breed... my wife and it won't be you."

He said as he moved back.

"But if I saw another man near you I'ill kill him."

I took long breaths and gritted my teeth to control myself from killing him. I want to plung a knife in his chest. If he can't be mine no one can have him.

"Yes Nario. ...wait are you sure..okay am coming."

Enzo cutted the call and looked at me.

"Vernamo was located at the east side compound. Go to the girls and stay there. Don't you dare to go out nor let anyone go out."

I nodded my head as he walked out. Fucking shit , I didn't heard what he said. He was mine. Only mine and if he can't be mine in simple ways I'ill make him submit to me in my ways.

A/N

Surprise!!! It's Emilia POV!!!! I hope you like it and today am feeling generous so you will get two Nario chapter.
Prologue of Cali!!!!!! Will be uploaded next Sunday.

Please like comment and share and vote.