chapter 13

NARIO

Why the fuck she agreed. I had never thought that she would agree and I could've easily tricked my mind for not wanting a women who doesn't want me. But the desire for me in her eyes was visible. The way she looked at my body was visible. And in all of this , one think I knew. If I got a taste I would never let her go. I would keep her with me. No matter what extreme levels I use.

I glanced at the bathroom door while sitting on the couch. Milan was getting freshen up. She was in bathroom for half an hour and I got up to check her. But before I could go in. She came out making my eyes widen.

She had a towel warped around her body and she blushed as I stared at her.

"I could wear the nightie if you want." She spoke in low soft tone.

"No..." I wanted to speak in soft tone but it came out as husky. She looked at me and I mentally scolded myself. Of course she won't know what to do next.

"Come here." I called her as she moved toward me. Coming closer to her face I spoke. "Relax and I want a kiss first."

I leaned down and kissed her lips slowly. She got tense but relaxed while I was kissing her slowly and urging her to open her mouth. Which she did. I swirlled my tongue in her mouth as my cock which was semi hard by watching her in towel got more hard by feeling her mouth. I Break the kiss and a whimper left her mouth then she took a loud breath in.

I unbuttoned my shirt , took it off and throw it away. Next were my pants but my boxers remained. Better keep that creature inside. She was watching my body and a wow escaped her lips. I rise my brows and watched her blush hard.

As I caught her olging my body.

"I never seen a man naked before." She spoke. And I closed my eyes. My cock was going to break and She was making it more harder.

′ Why the hell you are being so gentle just ta__ ′ No , I am Nario not Franco and she is my wife.

Watching my jaw clenched she got tense again , I touched her cheeks gently as I tried to speak in soft tone.

"I know and I am happy that I am the first."

She searched my eyes for something but she just nodded her head.

*****

MILAN

My husband had a killer body with muscles and abs while I had..... a ugly one. His body made my mouth water and an urge to kiss it came in my mind but I shove it away. I was tense but the kiss was oh god so good. As if I knew any good kissers but I believe Nario kiss was something which made my core clench.

He was just an man made for modeling. He lightly kissed my cheeks and spoke with a tone which had so much fire in it.

"Sit on the bed." I obeyed him and moved toward the bed. He walked closer but stopped at the edge. He leaned down while his eyes never left mine. They had so much desire and crave for me that my body heated under his gaze. But at the same time rumors were echoing in my mind. He doesn't show mercy to anyone. ___

I locked my thoughts because he is showing me mercy and thats all it matters.

"Drop the towel Milan." He spoke as I snapped out of my thoughts. Yes , the towel. I lose my grip on it as he leaned more down , coming close to my face. Thinking about my pouchy belly and little thick thighs. My grip tighten again making him narrow his eyes. "Do it." He growl in low tone and I dropped the towel.

My breast were on display and he sucks in a breath while looking at them. I felt my nipples harden under his gaze. He touched my nipple as he spoke.