Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Milan

"Milan , you couldn't do shopping because of your guard dying suddenly right? How about we should do it now."

Emilia said and I shook my head in "No" but she ignored it and took a sip from her coffee. She was 24/7 drinking tea or coffee carelessly .

Whereas I 24/7 looked at my phone again and again. Nario was gone for 2 days and still I hadn't get any message from him. I was worried for him but whenever I asked about him, Mr.Bonnazio replies with same words. "He will return."

Now here Emilia wants to go shopping , my father asking for more money and Enzo sticking to me like glue for protection___. And All these things were making me feel suffocating or I was just literally in a bad mood.

"Are you listening to me delicious girl?" Emilia asks as she snaps her fingers at me to gain my attention. I nod my head in yes eventhough I only listened to half of her words.

"Not now Emilia , Am not in a mood to do anything." I politely said it to her as she huffs.

"No girl , I know you're in bad mood because your husband is not here to start his mating , but we all ladies know how to come out of our bad moods." She rise her hands up as I blush at her words and , I also shook my head and cause I didn't knew how to come out of my bad mood.

"You're so naive...of course by spending our man's money."

"Oh.." I said and then she grips my arm.

"Milan sweety , we'ill buy beautiful dress for godfather's Oman birthday party then I'ill gift you sexy lingeries so you can show your sexy body to me___er__Nario."

Her comment made me feel uncomfortable but I ignored it but Before I could say no again , she drags me out of the living room.

"Now let's fetch our baby guard."

She said and I mentally laugh as she always say such things about Enzo. Maybe I need shopping and some company otherwise I will drown in my own thoughts.

****

Both Enzo and leo were walking behind us in the shopping mall. We arrived firstly at the valenti.co whose shop owner was Sarah valenti. Emilia told me that She was oldest the daughter of Valenti crime family.

"So lovely to see you again Emilia. I left all my schedule just to meet you again."

A blonde women came in our view. She was wearing a ladies suit in white colour and looked to be in her early 20s. Her one eye was green but the other one was defected as it was fake artifical eye. She also had a burn mark on her neck. But all these things didn't lessen her beauty. She was beautiful.

"Sarah sweet heart. So good to see you again. I knew you would've left every meeting just for me...but today I bought a special guest with a me. Meet Nario's wife."

Emilia gestured toward me as I gave her a shy smile. Sarah smiled shockingly as she looks back at Emilia.

"No way. How come Nario found a wife this soft and beautiful." I blush at her words.

"Pretty shocking right ? Well Nario got his hand first on this beautiful piece of meat...anyway we're here for a beautiful dress Sarah."

"Lemme guess for Godfather's Oman birthday day party ?" Emilia nods her head as I look around. The shop was fully surrounded in white marbles and sparkly decorations. Many beautiful dresses were displayed on the racks.

"Then ladies I have everything you need. Tell the boys to wait here and you both can follow me."

Enzo and Leo sat on the sofa as Emilia sat on the leather chair , making me confuse.

"I have already selected the dress Sarah. The black one which was on your website. Now I'ill go to try it but first I want sexy dresses for Milan and some lingeries also."

Sarah laughs as she points at Emilia.

"Bitch I wanted to wear that dress , but you got it firstly before I could've taken it down from the website."

Emilia winks at her and she laughs and shake her head.

" Anyway let's go baby doll." Sarah took me to the other side and showed me ton of dresses , of many shades. From blue to brown to pink. I firstly tried the blue gown with V neck but it didn't suit me. Then I tried the black with crop top dress to kness but it was to bold for my skin and taste.

Sarah signs in no as she rejects the brown gown which I tried. "Wait here Milan."

She said as she goes away , after few minutes she gave me a green gown. I go in the changing area and changed into it. And when I looked at the mirror , I immediately fell in love with it as It was so beautiful with green sparkly stuff all around. It was normal fluffy and It fitted my body great and I loved the low heart neck along with flower printed sleeves.

"How is it ?"

I asked , feeling a little nervous. Sarah mouth open in shock as she speaks. "That son of a bitch really got his hands on a princess. You look so pretty Milan. Let's show this to Emi."

I walked out of the changing room and Emilia mouth open in awe and Same happened to mine, as I watch her in a super sexy black dress. Her tan skin looked so beautiful in it and her green eyes were prominant in it. But the deep V neck was something else.

"You look beautiful." We both said at the same time after gwaking at each other and then laughed.

"Amazing girls...Milan look here." I look toward Enzo as he snapped a photo of me with his phone.

I look at him confusion.

"Don't mind my lady but am gonna send this to Nario to tease him and My lady you really look beautiful."

I relaxed a little and nodded my head. Maybe I should send my photo to Nario so he would at-least reply to my messages. I thought.

"Thank you baby guard." Emilia said with taunting grin , making Enzo grit his teeth in frustrastion.

"Now the time for lingeries Milan. Come here." Sarah sang as I nodded my head but looked back becauseI felt someone gaze at me. I shifted my eyes to Emilia but she was in a glaring battle with Enzo. My eyes next went to Leo who was watching me but he quickly looks away when I caught him.

"Milan and Emilia... let's go." I ignored him as Sarah touches my arm.

The sexy lingerie choosing job was a blush battle for me. Both ladies were touching my whole parts to get "measures" in their words. But I felt they just wanted to touch my body.

"Look at these boobs." Emilia touched my boobs as I shierked. I blushed hard as She laughed along with Sarah.

"Girl it's okay...I was just checking if they are soft or not. I didn't knew you would blush this hard. Nario must've enjoy these." I blush more as Sarah shook her head.

"Leave her alone Emilia."

Emilia rolls her eyes then nods.

After shopping we were Going back home silently in car as Emilia was scrolling on her phone and I was watching out of the window. Suddenly I felt eyes on my body again. I looked up and saw two pair of eyes watching me from the back view mirror. Leo shifted his gaze when I met his and then Enzo growled. "Keep your Focus on driving ."

We arrived at home in no time. I got out of the car as Leo opened door of my side , He was standing too close but I ignored him when his arm touch mine. I moved ahead Hoping that Nario would reply to my messages.

A/N

Please vote and comment. Next updates on sunday.