Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Milan

Despite my whole body shivering form the coldness of my sweat and pee. I still hugged him. I was still clinged to him. Despite the smell coming out of my body , Nario still hugged me. He still kissed me. He still held me tight. I may be selfish but in truth I selfishly loved that he killed for me. He looked so rageful while killing him and when he turned toward me , he turned into a lost broken wolf whose mate was hurt. He took me in his embrace and I wholeheartly accepted him with his all flaws.

We were still sitting on floor , holding each other as if one loses their grip the other will disappear. We were kissing each other for hours , for minutes , for seconds. We were kissing eachother slow , hard and passionately.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go to a doctor ? ” Nario asked again and I again shook my head in “No” So he after 8th try he had to give up on it. I didn’t needed a doctor , I just needed him close to me. Nario sighed as he kissed me on the cheeks and rubbed my hands. We both were silent after I told him about everything leo said to me while I watch his jaw clenched in anger but He was so happy that I showed courage in that situtation.

“Thank you.” I said and he look at me with confusion.

“For what ? ” he asked as he pats my head lovingly. I smiled and kiss his hand. Which was covered in his blood.

“For saving me.” I told him and kissed the burn mark of hot water drops on his arm. He also refused to check up so we had to use firstaid box. As he wasn’t going to unlock the door for himself. He didn’t wanted to get out or talk to anyone.

“I told you I will kill more for you. I will stop everyone’s breath if they think about having you. I will kill them just like I did to others.” He grits his teeth as I guess he remembered something horrible.

I narrow my eyes at his words. “You have killed before , for me ?” I asked in shocked and he press his lips together.

“For starters yes. But I promise I will tell everything to you tomorrow. I promise. This attack on you happened because of me. Because I hide so man___.”

I shut him with a kiss.

“No don’t blame it on your self. I know we both lack communication. But It happened because leo was a pedator. It wasn’t our fault.” I hold his face with both of my hands and moved his face toward me.

“I’m glad you want to tell me everything and I will do the same.....Nario I want us to be together.” I gave him a light peck on his lips. And he nod his head.

“I try to deny it , Milan. My obsession for you. I tried my best. I was angry at myself for obsessing on a woman. For stalking and hating you. I hated and wanted you Milan. I will tell you everything. I thought if I ignored you. ”

He gestures his hand in circle as he continued to speak. ” this the thing between us will stop. I will prove myself that I am strong. But look what it did. I nearly lost you. ”

I shook my head as I touched his cheeks.

“I want us to work , Nario. I want us to give this a try...actually No I want us to be together forever. Not because you are my husband. Not because you saved me. Not because you forgave me on my betrayal. I want us to be together because we both want to.”

I sighed as I truthfuly poured everything out. I really want us to try for each other. Nario stilled for few seconds and I tensed as I thought he will now again distance himself. But he gave me a sad smile. It was so sad that it broke my heart.

“I don’t know if I am capable of love but I truly need you Milan. I was denying my need of you for so long that in the end it hurted me , it hurted you. But now I know that I had lost my control from the start when I first met you. That 12 year old boy was already in your control from the start , Milan.... and watching you like that in his grasp remained me of so many horrible things.”