chapter 12

Chapter 12

Nario

I walked away from the underboss and capo who needed more men and our help to track down vernamo

I walked away from the underboss and capo who needed more men and our help to track down vernamo. But in this my focus will also be on cali because I have to protect her no matter what. In this situation more people will take steps to harm her because of her father and You see these ugly man are attracted to her snappiness and rebel nature.

And the horrors I have seen in their areas. I don't want my friend to suffer it. My eyes narrowed as I saw my father was dragging Cali away and my wife stayed still to the place where I left her.

Moving toward her. I watched her face filled with confusion and then when she notice me , her shoulders relaxed for a second but soon nervousness took its place.

"Are you okay ? And why was father dragging cali away."

I asked her while looking around watching if some son of a retard talk to her or scared her. She looked behind me as my gaze followed her eyes. It stopped on basilo who was my father underboss and whose son claimed that I have mommy issues.

Like father like son.

"Did he said something ?" She looked back at me and denied. I rose my brow and she blurt out.

"That man said some rude words , but Mr.Armano came in time to handle situation....and dragged cali away ."

Son of a___ calming the rage in me. I exhaled deeply but my jaw clenched as vision of Basilo coming near to my wife came in front of me. God If these remain I would kill him.

' we can kill him righ__'

Not right now

Opening my eyes as Milan face was filled with fear and confusion. No Nario Don't make a mess.

"If he came near you again , call out for me....understood. "

she nodded her head and I released a deep sigh. I looked around to find Cali as I was worried for her and these days am forcing her to move in with us but she boldly refuse it. Probably she would be with my father. I will speak to him later as now I needed to be with my wife so no man or women would come near her and scare her. Because again the only person she is allowed to be scared of is me.

*****

MILAN

My throat dried as the car was taking me to my new home or say cage. Nario sat beside but he didn't speak a single word. He looked calm. I on the other hand was a bundle of confusion , fear , anticipation , and mostly blush. Wanting to calm my self as I spoke with soft tone.

"Why did you remove your nose ring ?" It was an illogical question but right now silence is making me more nervous.

"Because some old dudes think it was not fit for honor and tradition."

He spoke in his strong tone. Narrowing my eyes I ask.

"And do you think it is? "

He looked at me and grin.

"The things they do is not in any fucking tradition or honor but hey my nose ring is not honor but me killing and bribing is."

I smile a little at his words as he was right. Honor and tradition so fake in unit. These two words cover the ugly truth that the organization contained.

The silence again took place as the car drove ahead. The house A.k.A mansion came in view. It was like the modern castle but with a dark look. Huge metals door were opened as the car stop. I got out of car and looked around. It was difficult to see in dark but I could feel that the house was beautiful.

Nario moved ahead gesturing me to follow him. I moving behind him as he went ahead and passed through the big wooden door. Maybe Hearing about our arrival all the maids were already gathered and they welcomed Nario. But he dismiss them for the night.

"My room is on the top wing....I advice not to go in my father wing as he doesn't like people presence near his things. But your free to explore other wings and house. Maid Edia will take you tomorrow."

"I will keep that in mind." I spoke and Nario nodded ,then walked toward the stairs. The whole house was covered in expensive marble style and fully carpeted floors. He stopped in front of an white door and pushed it open. He walked ahead as I followed him and took in the whole room view. It had modern styled decorations.

A big round bed at the center and a couch by the window side. There was a shelf for books and a fire place to seat in front of it where you could enjoy the heat.

The room lock clicked and my body got tense by the sound of it. My mind went to the worst of all thoughts which I denied all along.....SEX.

I gulped in fear as I moved back and he with his grin moved toward me.

"What's the matter ?" This question wasn't asked in concern. It had a wickedness in it.

"I-I....Nothing..." I replied in fear forgeting all the words in my vocabulary . His grin vanished. Oh god the other Nario came in him. Who promised to kill me. Who killed the doctor. Who was grinning like a madman while his hand were coated in blood.

"Don't tell me sweety you never thought about this." He moved toward me as he took his coat off. He looked good in his white shirt and I could saw his muscles and abs from it. And why the hell I was thinking about his abs while he is making me scared.

I didn't respond to his question.

"Milan , One thing I promise is I never force women. So tell me now. Should I go away? "

His voice held a challenge for me to choose. A option from escaping sex but for how long. Yes he was handsome and I wanted to have pleasure but in my life and the truths of mafia , Wife duties were to give pleasure not take. And men got pleasure to beat their wife and then just take___.

Second was the desire I felt for him but I was too scared to claim it. Gathering some courage as I spoke in shivering voice.

"W-Will you hurt me...or b-beat me." I closed my eyes and I felt him coming close to my face. His breath near me.

"Never , I will never hurt you sexually and did your father___."

I opened my eyes and cutted him off. "No he didn't but he used to beat me and my mother."

He clenched his jaw but his hand touched my cheek with so care that I lean into it. Maybe I need to go to asylum also.

"I will deal with him but Milan now you need to choose."

Gulping the saliva as I closed my eyes. "Okay...I am ready."

He nodded his head but his next words shocked me.

"Gentle or rough ?"

Was it a game for him to see my strength. Choose rough and became a strong women in his eyes. Choose gentle and became the weak in his eyes like the way he thinks about me. Closing my eyes and opening them again. I spoke in whisper. "Gentle..."

He just nodded. Tears gather in my eyes. I became a weak in his eyes although I didn't knew his words meaning. But in my head gentle was weak and rough was strong.

Please comment and like

A/N 

yaay the update is here with many more chapters love you all people and show your love to me.