chapter 19

Chapter 19

Nario

*A man who wants his women to control him is like a weak bitch in heat*

My grandpa words were banging my brain as I was still sucking the finger which had her juice on it. Just to get her taste again.

I loved the way her boobs bounced when I pulled them out.

I loved the curves of her body.

I loves the puffiness of her pussy. Fucking hell I loved her loud moans.

′ No snap out of it. No you can't let her control you. You can't. ′ I scolded myself and my monster. But in truth , Again my cock was hard after jerking it off and again I am only seconds away to fuck her. I want to. But I won't do it___ yet.

My mind should be on my mission to kill mother , not on Milan. I sigh and splash the water on my face. I gaze up at the bathroom mirror and glared at myself.

′ Just fuc___ ′ No. I growled at my inner monster. Milan was still in room and after our make out section she is quiet too quiet from usual. I entered the room and picked up my duffle bag. It had none of dangerous weapons but only few things. Like passport , that bitch clothes and mine and Lastly plane tickets.

I could have taken our private plane. But whats the fun in that. The rage and chase. My inner monster was cursing me to hurry and kill that bitch but I was defying his needs because the storm will get higher by waiting and then it ′ ill be more fun to kill her.

"Won't you come down to see me off ?" I asked Milan as she was sitting on couch wearing her cute new clothes. She looks at me with begging eyes...*don't go* they were saying. I Ignored her pleading eyes beacause I didn't had time for childish games.

I arranged the duffle bag on my shoulder and then walked out of the room. She didn't follow me then but after few seconds I heard her foot steps behind me. "Good cat." I said but she didn't said anything , only followed me silently. 

Enzo , Cali and the new guard leo were already in living area. Father and Aunt Emilia were sitting on comfy sofa and glaring at each other. I felt Milan presence as moved beside me and her fresh scent filled my nose. So sweet.

"Finally you came down. I thought you will come out after the mating season." Emilia said while grinning as she saw me entering the living area and I glared at her but she only rolled her eyes. Sick bitch.

I know she is my aunt but she is a sick bitch also. Her husband *accidentally * took his life and it made a huge rampage as he was the under boss of a Valenti family unit , and both loved each other. But the blame was on her and father had to kick his ass to save her. Thus their relation is not good. Truth to be told it wasn't good from the start.

"Yeah I didn't know you had a curse kink." Enzo laughed along with Cali and Emilia , though my father was scrolling on his phone not wanting to be part of any conversation. I glanced at Milan and her cheeks were red. Shy girl....but fuck she moans too loud but I don't care cause it's melody to my ears and these fuckers can go to hell.

I show my middle finger to all three and Enzo looked down to hide his smile. Bastard. Leo shifted his gaze to the side. As these dickheads were discussing my private life , ignoring his presence . which made me snap at them cause of their careless behaviour.

"Enough" I said it in loud tone as I continued to speak , and to distract these fuckers from my sex life.

" Milan , Enzo and leo will guard you and Aunt Emilia. You have already met Enzo and he is our loyal best man. Plus I made him your guard because I know you will feel comfortable with him "

Milan nods her head as Enzo spoke coming forward. "Good to see you again my lady."

Bitch face had charms.

"Same Enzo ."

Milan spoke politely with him as I gave him 'She is mine fucker ' eyes and he replied with 'I know it fucker ' eyes.

My eyes darted to the guard and he was checking out my Aunt then Cali. "You can go now Leo. Be here when needed." I spoke in strong tone and he nodded then left.

Aunt Emilia got up from the sofa and walked in my direction but her gaze lingered on Enzo for few minutes. Poor her as he didn't even glanced at her face. "Are you sure this baby boy could guard us."

Enzo looks at her furiously because of her baby boy comment and she grins because had succeeded to gain his attention.

"He is the best ." I spoke as a matter of fact. "But he is a baby." She slurs and licks her lips then looks at Enzo ,Who rolls his eyes and spoke. "Why are you a pedophile ?"

He rose his one brow as Emilia licks her lips again. Sick bitch.  Though poor for Enzo as he had to endure her for few weeks. I wouldn't even have called her to stay with us but I did just to torture father. She was invited to Oman godfather birthday which was in few days so I told her to stay with us.

My eyes went to Cali to speak , that we were getting and we should go. But I found her glaring at my father's phone as a grin was pasted on his face while using it.

 like a creeper.

"It's time to go cali ." I tried to gain her attention but she only gave a tight nod without even looking at me. Hell this girl. If she weren't my friend I would have teach her lesson , on her disrespectful behavior.

My eyes shifted to Aunt as I watched her eyes shifting to Milan but I blocked her view by standing in front of her and grinned.

"Know a place where I could bury her easily? How about__, near to your husband grave ?" I asked wickedly but it was a silent warning for her but I also felt Milan tensing behind me at my words. Aunt Emilia huffed without giving a fuck to my threat. But I knew it she will heed it , if she loves her life.

"He was an innocent muse er Man I mean. And that women doesn't deserve to be near him. She should be with psychopath like her."

"Too bad you haven't died yet ." I mock. Her mouth opened in shock but she smiled and spoke. "Fuck you son of a dickward. I am your Aunt." I grinned and as I kissed her cheek.

****

I was sitting in car as it was moving away from the house. I don't why but I wanted to glance back just to see Milan once more. She didn't said anything , just stood silently. Fuck She didn't even let me kiss her. She turned her head to side just to avoid my lips.

"Don't glance back ." I frown at Cali as she looks at me. Her eyes were big and black with darkness. Cold dead doll eyes. I used to call her.

"Why ?" I asked.

"Because you will go back to her."

 I looked at her shockingly. In some way she is right. Because If I looked back , I didn't knew what I would've done. But I won't take the risk Because I choose revenge first and I choose Revenge now.

Why ?

BECAUSE--- Every fucking torturous day I spend in that asylum because of her will be wasted if I go back to Milan but I won't ... Because I am everything but weak.

Like comment and share. Next chapters will be uploaded on next Sunday.

A/N 

Omg 1.2k views thank you so much my readers plus silent readers lol. Please vote and comment too as it helps me improve and know your thoughts.