Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Nario

My head was spining , my eyes were filled with anger as the scene in my mind repeated in front me. How dare he touched my Milan. If I wasn’t here on time. If Enzo and Cali hadn’t forced me to come home with them , he would..have..hurted her because no one would’ve been there to help her. He would have hurted her more and horribliy. Hurted my Milan.

I will fucking gut out the staff myself for their reckless behaviour. But It happened because no one was there to protect her. He came in our home to hurt her. All because of my foolishness. Because I was ignoring her. Because I only thought about myself. Because I wanted distance from her but not any more.

I opened the bed room door and locked it as I entered. I moved toward the bed and tried to sat her on bed but she still clinged to me.

“Milan , we need to check for wounds...princesipa...it’s okay.”

I spoke with soothing voice but she still clinged , her face was in the crook of my neck as she inhaled loudly. I knew what was bothering her so I tried my best to relax her about it. I wasn’t disgust but she thought I would be angry on her because of it.

“Princesipa..you don’t have to be embarrassed. It’s okay. It happens when you’re scared. Trust me your pee doesn’t bother me...I just want to check you for wounds.” I said in soft voice as again tried to sat her on bed. She still clinged but after few tries , she quietly sat down on bed as I knelt on one feet in front of her.

I checked her whole body from head to toe and sighed in relief as she only had few bruises on her wrists. Son of a bitch. I clenched my jaw in anger. My body was still shaking because of anger.

I look at her face , it was covered in fear and paleness. Her lips were blue because of cold. Her whole body shivered from time to time but she was quiet. She was numb. She was scared all because of me.

“Princesipa...talk to me.”

she looked too cold and numb but didn’t moved nor opened her mouth. She looked like an stone cold statue. As if she was in a dream. I slowly touched her hand to make her speak but I also was afraid of her reaction to my touch as I still had his blood on my hands. I slowly trace her hands , they were ice cold.

I rubbed them slowly and look at her if she hated the touch but she was still in numb state. I rubbed more and more then finally She looks at me and a whimper escaped her mouth.

“Nario ? ” she asked as if I wasn’t here.

“Yes princesipa I am here. I will always be here.” I soothe in soft voice as she looked at me with widen eyes as if I wasn’t really here. As if I would dissappear. She looks at me for few seconds and then took a huge breath as she opened her mouth.

“Nario!!! ” she shouted and cried on full of her lungs as she hugged me tight. She cried and cried as I hugged her tight. She felt so tiny in my arms. I felt so calm in her arms. She cried more and clutched my shirt from the front as we both were now down on the floor but we didn’t move from our positions because the thing that matters was her.

“Nario...a-am s-so sc-ared. ” she stuttered and cried. Her cries stabbed me in my heart. So strong and so powerfull that I want to crush everything for her. I wanted to hold her forever so I did it. I hugged her more tight.

“I know but you have to stay strong.” I murmured and now she cried softly as she tighten her grip more around me. After so many hours of clinging to each other , she relaxed and finally spoke.

“Nario...I was so scared. He threatened me. He said so many hurtful things. I am so sorry that I betrayed you. I am so sorry that I stoled from you. God punished me for betraying my husband.”

I closed my eyes as the images of leo flashed in front of me. I shoved them away as he was dead for good. It wasn’t the time for anger it was the time to soothe her.

“I did horrible things princesipa but god gave you to me. He wasn’t punishing you , he was...punishing me for my sins. And I don’t give a fuck about money. I don’t give a fuck about anything. He’s dead. I killed him and I will kill more for you.”

I said in soft tone as she slowly looked up to me.

“You’re not angry on my betrayal ?”

“No baby I will give you my everything. It’s nothing sweetheart. I don’t give a fuck about money....” I kissed her forehead and her hands as she again look up to me.

“You..killed him for me ? You will kill for me ? ” She asked softly with shock as I kiss her hands again.

“Yes I will kill everyone for you. I will kill myself for you.” She gasped and and kiss me hard on lips. I frown in confusion.

“No don’t say such things. Promise me you won’t hurt yourself.”

I smiled at her and shooked my head as she didn’t cared about me hurting people but instead cared about me hurting my self. She looked so naive and sweet that I told her the truth.

“You control me Milan. I was so scared to see you like that. I thought my breath will stop. I thought I will lost you...you don’t deserve me....when I saw him near you , I lost it. I thought I will die. I am so mad at myself that you had to watch me kill someone.”

She cried and smiled at the same time.

“No don’t say it like that , You just killed a man for me. A living breathing man for me. Never in my life somebody even cared for me and you just killed someone for me....for a worthless..woman. why did you ? ”

“Because you are mine. Because I want you. Because I am your dark guard wolf...Because you’re my wife.” I spoke as she traced the side of my face and she moved up to kiss me again. It was a light peck on lips as She was in my lap , her face was resting on my chest. She looked up to me and gave me a breath taking smile.

“Nario, I love how you killed for me. I love how I don’t disgust you. I love that you are possessive about me...I am starting to love your obsession for me.” She kissed me again and this time I didn’t hold back as I shoved my tongue in her mouth. Our teeth knocked, our tongues smashed and battle with each other. Our breaths mixed with each other. I thrust as she mimicks my actions.

For the first time I felt real calm. So calm , that it was the same calmness I felt when I looked at her for the first time. We broke the kiss to breathe. she panted and smiled at me. Her smiled had no fakeness. It was pure like her. And in that moment something happened in me. A new form of urge formed and it was to protect her but this time I was not alone in it.

‘She’s so beautiful.’

She is.

‘She’s ours.’

She is.

‘We will kill everyone who looks at her in wrong way.’

We will.

For the first time I agreed with my monster. Whether he was real or not. I didn’t cared because we now both were obsessed with her. We both were controlled by her. Because we both now... wanted her. And god help those who try to hurt her.

A/N
Ohhh so many secrets are going to be revealed on next update. Until then I love you readers. Please comment and like and share.