chapter 5

Chapter 5

Milan

silence took place at the table. As both Mr.Armano and Nario were ready to take their leave .When someone spoke.

"I want to speak with her....alone." It was Nario.

"Alone ? "

My father voice held confusion and Mr.Armano spoke while looking at his son.

"I don't think it's apporiate if you speak with each other alone, son."

His voice held a threat.

Not caring about his dad threat , Nario spoke with serious tone. He was looking directly in his father eyes.

"She will be mine...wife , so it would be good if we speak.... father."

He emphasized on the 'mine' word along with 'father' as I glanced at his father to watch his reaction.

Mr. Armano tightly nodded his head. "Let them speak , I assure you Orlando...."

Sensing my dad discomfort , Armano continued while rising his left brow.

"Or you don't trust my words." Shaking his head in fear my father spoke.

"No , No , I didn't mean it like that but you know Boss how it works, they both aren't married yet."

"And there's a yet in it , Orlando."

Nario spoke. His voice held a wicked promise and my father nodded his head in surrender. Again thinking of himself.

"Don't worry I will take only five minutes. "

Nario got up from the chair and spoke again while arranging his black suit coat.

"As we all know , that thing doesn't take only five minutes if it's not a quickie."

My eyes widen in shock at his words.

"Nario..." his father spoke in low threatening tone , he ignored his father threat and held his hand toward me , looking at my father as he nodded , I gave him my hand to hold and got up from the chair.

We Walked back in the living room. Nario look around as our house was way smaller that it would been easy for someone to listen our conversation.

"Is there a place where we can speak in private? " he asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yes , the back garden."

He nods his head and gestured me to move ahead so he could follow. I walked ahead toward the back garden. We walked towards the back way as I open the back small door which connects to the garden.

I stepped in the garden as Nario followed behind. It wasn't an big classy garden , it was small with few flowers and some little trees.

I felt his gaze on me . So I turned my head and saw Nario looking at me , his eyes were on my face as he looked lazily down to my toes then up , a shiver ran from my whole body by his sudden staring .

I flushed a little as I straighted my dress and thought that, would he also think that I wore it to hide my age.

"Are you okay with this ?" He spoke as he looked directly in my eyes.

"With what ?" I tried to rise my voice but it came out as small whisper.

He grinned and lilted his head.

"With obeying me when am right , of course I meant this marriage."

"No , I-I didn't understand your question , I mean it's not on my hands to reject it or accept marriage."

I tried my best to explain it to him while ignored his taunt . so he won't tell my father that I misbehaved , because his face is clearly showing that he didn't want it.

And he said it himself in his next words.

"To bad , I didn't want it , but here we are so my deer in headlights...if you think this marriage will be something more.. your're wrong. And secondly if you think you can defy me __your're wrong again. As it clearly showed during lunch , that you have an spitfire in your nature , but not too much to stop that piece of shit father of yours to comment on you."

I shifted my gaze to side at his words , they sting but were truth.

Not wanting to create a scene , I looked up at him while noticed his nose ring which was shining in sun rays. Ignoring it as I opened my mouth to speak , trying to keep my tone soft but it came out as annoyed.

"I didn't say anything like that. I don't have expectations from this marriage , and my father words were truth , I am way older than you...but I think you had known it from the start."

I tried to reason with him while looking at his face, and noticed more details of him .Like he had high cheek bones and all clean shaven face. He had his ear pierced along with his Nose which added to his manly ness more. He is handsome and he knows it well.

Sensing my gaze too much on his face and piercing he gave me a grin then spoke.

" My dick is pierced too , doe-eyes."

My jaw dropped down at his words and his grin widen while a blush formed on my cheeks and neck.

"Clearly your focus is more on my Pierce so , I thought you would like to know where I have them more"

my blush deepen at his words.

"Aww, my little doe-eyed girl is a virgin? ."

A shiver rang through me at his wide grin. Swallowing my saliva , I spoke.

"Th-this is not the apporiate way to speak with me."

I was angry at his words but too scared to meet his gaze while I spoke.

"Why do you care , y-you said it your self that you don't want this marriage. S-so you shouldn't except something f-from me."

I backed a little as his face become expression less , showing his true nature and breaking his mask.

"Don't provoke me when I say something you should reply with the answer I want to know. And Yes ,I didn't want a wife but now that I am getting one because of some dump old hags adviced my father to do it, "

his eyes were dripping with madness as he continued.

"So here I am but my advice for you is that never ever come in my way , betray me , make useless demands or try to think this marriage will become a folk tale of love."

He moved forward as I moved backward , but in speed of lightening he came so close making me look up at him as he was a foot taller than me , he bended coming closer to my face as he exhaled his breath near my mouth and nose.

Minty smokey flavour touched my nose and lips . It was like when a person who smoke ton of ciggarettes eats mint to cover its smell. Making me think that he is a regular smoker.

He looked in my eyes making my heart bang loud. As I took a large breath in , watching his blue eye changing colour as the other brown eye remaind same. He spoke in low threatening voice.

"Because doe-eyes , one of the lover always die in them and I don't want to do that to you , because neither I am your lover nor I am your shinning knight. ."

I pushed him away as I was trying to control my tears which were coming out because of his harsh words. Backing up , he grin again , changing from one person to another in seconds like a psychopath he was called.

"Guess our time is up ."

I moved in hurry to get away from him , but I knew that each passing day would make me get closer to him , his words were ringing in my ears. That he would kill me if I came in his way or fall in love with him. As if there's a chance of falling in love with a monster like him.

Soooo how did you like it. Please comment and like and hit the like button. vote vote vote