Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Nario

*you know how I feel*

The song blared behind us loud as we hungryly looked at each other. I was so hard. I was so jealous from these glasses that I wanted to crush them but they stays as Milan liked them on me. Only me.

I look in her beautiful eyes and without single thoughts attacked her plump lips hungryly. I sucked her tongue as she sucked mine. We battled our tongue , pushed them in and out of each others mouths and bited each others lips. The glasses were making the kissing stingy for my nose bone but these stays as my doe-eyed got more wetter by it. Without breaking the kiss , I lift her body up as she warps her legs around my waist

. I pointed my tip on her warm home and thrust in. She moans in my mouth as her body archs back on the glass window. The window was so big that it started from one corner of the room and ended on the other.

Her body was covered in my marks as well as mine. Yes, this cat bited every fucking part of body last night.

“Grab my shoulders for balance.” I said as I broke the kiss and she obeys. Her tiny hands settles on my shoulders and a smile plastred on her face.

“Don’t remove the glasses , fucker.” She shouts because of the loud music and I nearly combust at her curse. Shit.

I rotated my hips and started to thrust in and out.

“I will crush them soon as I finish rutting in you.” I growled and fastly thrust in and out with the songs lyrics blaring in the back. Her eyes roll up as her body arch moves with my cruel thrust.

“AH..AH.Yes. Yes. I am loving the music...yes Nario fuck me harder like you own me. I love your obsession on me.Ah” She moans talks as I grit my teeth and thrust harder and faster. I grab her neck as her body moved up and down with my thrust. And truthfuly I also loved the music fuck.

“Baby you make me lose my control, fuck.” I grunt and slammed in and out as I kiss her brutally and then suck her nipples.

*Feeling gooood. Feeling goood.*

I panted as I thrust harder and she screams in pleasure.

*It’s a new life , It’s a new day.*

Thrust I slammed in and out with the blaring rhythm of the music.

*feeling good.....*

Thrust.

I move my finger to clit but she grunts as she stops me. She looks at me as her hips began to match my thrust and I moan at the sensation.

“My vixen. You look so sexy baby with your earger slipery pussy moving up and down on my cock .”

I pant and tried to graze my cock on her clit , on which her pussy clenches.

“YES...you look sexy and drool worthy. Fuck , how can you talk so dirty.” She said with a grin by which her spit falls down and I move closer to suck it from her chin.

My balls tightens as the songs had changed behind us but we still fuck each other. My cock bust in her and she grit her teeth for stopping her orgasm.

“Fuck , baby come for me. Come for your husband.”

Her eyes roll up at her whole body shudders by her explosion. I took her to bed while slowly moving in and out , we both were exhausted from rough fucking as we fall on bed and she moves up to me and gave me a big smile.

“Don’t you dare to crush those sexy glasses.” She points her finger at me and I shook my head.

“Fine they can live.”