Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Milan

In the past few months I had seen my husband every personality. The threatening , silence , anger , sweet but right now the Nario I’m watching , grits his teeth then take puff after puff of cigarettes. He has never smoken this much in front of me but right now he is finishing one cigarette after one.

I watch him with the corner of my eyes , my thoart was dry , my plams were soaked in sweat and how the AC was blaring in this winter season , I was still sweaty.

“Sleep Milan. You must be tired.”

Nario said as he took another puff of smoke. And again he was lied on couch. Again was distancing himself.

I glared at the couch as if it was his mistress who was snatching him away. I waited few seconds for him to join me on bed but when he didn’t , I took the matters in my own hand.

I fastly stalked toward him as he watched my moves with confusion. I went close to him , putting my feets on the arm of sofa , I got on his body as the oder of smoke and sweat surrounded me.

“Now we should sleep.” I said and rubbed my face back and forth on his chest.

“It’s too small for us. ”

I mocked laughed.

“Well I know but I can’t let this couch mistress take my husband away.”

He chuckled and I relaxed as he wasn’t angry with me.

“You always try to be close to me , I am thankfull to you Milan , for not giving up on us...on me.”

I looked up to him and moved close to his face.

“You’re to precious to give up. You’re my everything. I can do anything for you.” I told him truthfully on which a sweet smile formed on his face.

His hand softly touched my face. I smiled in returned.

“And I could do anything for you. You have the leash of me. I would always do what you ask me , just like I did today. ”

“Why ?”

I asked softly and he knew what I was asking. He was so angry at the party that He would’ve hurted anyone there. But he didn’t as he came back to home with me. Why. Nario remained silent for few bits and I sigh in defeat.

“Because I love you.”

My breath stopped. I...I looked at him and he rubbed my cheek lovingly.

“I love you. Keeping you safe is my first oath. Everything comes later.”

“How much? ”

I mentally slapped myself. He is saying his love for me and instead of saying it to him. I asked how much. Way to go girl.

“I don’t know how much is much but you’re the cure of my sickness , the only medicine which keeps me calm. The only person for whom I will betray everything.”

“I love you too.”

“How can you love some one lik__” I shut him up by smashing my lips on his.

“I love you so much. For so long. For so so long. The safetly , care and...I...I..don’t know what but I do love you. I will love you forever because there is no one for me but you.”

Nario grabs my face and kisses me hard.

“Make love to me.” I softly said and he gets up from the sofa while picking me up with him. I straddle his waist and warp my arms around his neck