Chapter 22 part 2

Chapter 22 Part 2

Nario

"I tr-truly don't kno-ow."

I grabbed her jaw as I grit my teeth.

"If you didn't even knew her properly. How can you help her escape." She cried as I grabbed her black hair hardly and pulled back. A scream escaped her mouth as her scalp must've been hurting by my grib. But if I think again, every-fucking-thing is more hurtful for everywoman as these women cry on everything.

"I-I felt bad a-about h-h-er. I'm j-just a housekeeper , please leave me. Please don't kill me."

I pushed her body back on ground of this living room as She stalks back away from me. Hell kill these people who had no Information for me.

'It happened all because of your overconfidence.' I know.

I turn my back from her as I rub my temple in circles.

"Nario just leave her alone. You'ill get nothing by killing her. We'ill find her for sure." Cali spoke and I glared at her. It's impossible for me to spare this woman who helped my mother. There was not a single chance in hell, that I was gonna let her leave alive as she had helped my mother to escape from me.

Yes , she escaped and I've been searching her like a mad dog. And now , when I finally got a clue about mother , this women denys that she doesn't know anything. As She only helped cause she felt sampathy for her. Hell nobody give sampathy to anyone for free.

I glared at the lady as she shudders and cry in fear. I moved toward her but in seconds Cali came in front of me , all covered in blood. It's blood of the guard who also helped mother to escape , but only for money not sampathy. I glare at her for stopping me.

"I thought you didn't care about any people." I growled at her.

"I care for innocent and she is innocent." She snarled as she came closer to my face.

"Cali I adivce stay away from my matters__."

Before we could fight more , we heard a loud sound of glass shattering. Our nerve of danger instinct hit high as We both fastly ducked down to cover ourself from bullets.

Pop Pop Pop

Three bullets missed from hitting us because we both had fastly ducked down. I fastly took out my gun as cali did with her's. The woman screamed loudly but before Cali could grab her , a bullet flashed throw her brain and Cali's eyes widen at it making her froze. I grib her arm tightly and tug her towards me...after few seconds , We crawl toward the large sofa and sat behind it as bullet starts firing at the walls and furniture of this small house.

"We should stay here for now.. okay." I told her as she nods her head. We slowly rise up as few voices came in our way. Cali glances at the fallen mirror table beside the sofa.

"I think they are here in this living area. But only 3 are visible from this angle. Look at the mirror table." She spoke as I also glance at the table , and saw three man vision in it.

"Great cali." She winks as we slowly rise up. The bullets sounds stops and then we hear few foot steps approaching us.

"On the count of three." I said as she nods.

"One." We both start to count together.

"Two."

"The one who fire first is a king." Cali challenges as I grin.

"Three" we both shout as we both get up and then starts to fire bullets.

Pop

I fire at one man's head. "I fired first loser." I laugh at cali.

Pop

Cali ducked and shooted in the man's dick as he screams in pain.

"Was that a threat ? " I ask as she grins and fire again.

"Maybe." she says as I shook my head. People are trying to kill us and here we are challenging each other. If Enzo would've been here , that bitch would've enjoyed this.

I shooted through the glass as the man tries to run away but the bullet hit his neck first.

Soon the firing starts again. But our badluck as our magazine of guns were empty. I grab cali's hand and we ran from the living area so we can find a way to escape . Otherwise we'ill be dead meat in no time , cause right now we didn't have any backup or weapons nor does we know how many people are here to kill us.

I was gripping my knife tightly as we were running from the small hallway to escape. Suddenly a man comes in front of me but before he could move I shoved the knife in his jaw hard and he fell down dead. I tried to pull out my knife from his jaw but it was not coming out.

"Leave it Nario" cali whisper shouted.

"It's the only weapon we have right now." I said as I again twisted the knife but only more blood gushed out.

"Fuck it." Cali shouts and I give up on it.

"Cali go ahead and find a window from where we can jump down." She nods her head and moves ahead of me.

"So spokey house." She comments.

"Move ahead dickface." I curse at her as she moves fastly on the stairs , leaving me behind. I silently follow her and when I reach up the stairs , another man came in front of me but he was bulky.

He pointed his gun at me but before I could kick him , cali comes behind him and punches his face hard. He loses his balance and falls down on me. And because of his bulky frame , We both fall down on the floor with so much force that his gun fall beside me and my duffle bag flies in other direction. The sound of fall was to much that it makes cali shout in concern. "Nario! "

"Find a window cali." I said and she nods then fastly moves away.

"Ugh.." The man tries to get up but I reach his gun fast and fire at his head causing his blood to thrust on my face. I blinked my eyes as my vision become blurly. I must've hitted my head on floor. I thought.

I saw my duffle bag and try to reach it as I got up from the floor and then , when I moved toward it. A bullet fires above my head as I duck down again. It goes above my head , hitting the large vase behind me. And then I notice suddenly that the whole house was smelling of stove gas and patrol.

"Nario your mother loves you so much." Someone spokes from a distance but before I could look up at his face , cali shouts dragging my attention toward her.

"Nario come here!!"

"Fire it up!!" The man shouts. But I ignore everyones voices as I try to reach my bag again. So close I was , But soon cali hands grab my arms and then she drags me away from my wish. My bag. Her clothes. My vow. No. I won't leave my wish behind.

"No my bag." I growl in anger and try to go back.

"Do You want to see Milan again ?"

Milan. Milan . Bag . Milan....... Bag. Milan

"Let's get out of here." I growled.

'You're a weak bitch Nario.' The monster laughs at me as I jump out of the window.

A/N

Chapters will be uploaded after 8 march as its my final examination time and I have to study.

please vote comment and share