chapter 6

Chapter 6

Nario

She ran away from me fast as she could. Main while I fucking grin , watching her bolt like a little scared mouse. Good for her.

Not once in my plans was a place for marriage and I wouldn't have accepted it , if my father hadn't place that offer on table.

It was not like that I wasn't capable of finding mother but I know very well that father would have saved her again from me until she was of no use to him. Just like now.

I entered in the living area as I watched my father taking his leave so we could get out from here fast as posible , I mean the person who doesn't even go to his personal lawyer house to eat__has to come here, at his solider house because of fucking honor , tradition and benefit.

I looked around to find my doe-eyed wife but she was nowhere to be found , surely would be crying in the corner because of my words.

But what could I have done , she needed to know her place as it was in women nature to feel special when they hear some sweet words just like the blush forming on her face. At the table while looking at me , when I defended her from her greedy father words.

I guessed clearly that idea of a loveable marriage would be forming in her head.

And the most irritating thing was when her father making comments on her. I wanted to gut him and stop his breath for speaking about her like that. Fucking possessiveness was in our blood line along with other disorders.

But truth to be told I didn't care about her age , hell she was beautiful with big brown doe-eyes and kissable lips , brown long hair , and damn she looked so soft and sweet in that cream dress that made my cock twitch , but it doesn't mean that I would give her power over me , No it won't happen.

' You will be her slave Nario just in few days onl___'

Can you please shut up.

I walked in front of Orlando as I spoke. "Then we will meet on the wedding day , orlando."

I shook his hand by giving it a tight squeeze as he gulped in fear. Does he think that I didn't notice the fear of him in his daughter eyes. The only person she is allowed to be scared of is me , not this piece of useless shit. Releasing his hand as he tightly nod his head , we headed out of the house.

*******

"What did you said to that girl , she was looking scared as shit."

I smiled at my father words as I moved my gaze from the car window, toward my father.

"And here I was thinking why you haven't asked anything yet."

As it was his duty to nag in my affairs.

"Answer the question Nario , I ignored too much of your behaviour today. Firstly asking to speak with her alone was out of the question but I allowed it , you talking about killing at eating table was disrespectful , hell you even made an joke about quickie but I swallowed it all, as orlando did because I had filled him with money and because he fears me."

Grinning at him as I rise my brow.

"And that's what you like father , fucking authority on others....what about the things I did , I woke up early , ate break fast with you , wore this fucking suffocating suit , came here with you , heard all the fucking comments that dickward made on my property."

The last part just slipped from my mouth. Which gained my father attention toward me more.

He grinned. "Possessive much."

"Yes , because she will be mine just like the other things I own , and I didn't said anything important which you need to know."

Shaking his head , as he gave up on it , he spoke again.

"Just once I will let it go and I understand son that we Bonnazio men are fucking possessive about the things we own but help me in this . I know it's good that people fear you but you must have a class and grace as all the people in organization are old school. So Nario please what you did today don't do it on your wedding , no fucking with traditions."

Hearing him as I tightly nodded my head just so he could stop talking. But his next words made me grit my teeth.

"And remove your piercing on your wedding , I ignored that you didn't remove it today but I want you to remove them on your wedding as other godfather's won't like them."

Ignoring him as I spoke with our driver.

"Cal stop the car."

Dad frown at me but cal didn't stopped the car. Rising my tone as I ordered him again.

"Cal.Stop.It"

"Do it." Father spoke as He slowed the car speed.

I took off my coat , grinning as I spoke because I know__ it will make father more angry.

"Should I remove my dick pierce too ? , as your old mans will disapprove of it also."

Saying this I got out of the car , slaming the car door shut and walking ahead on road not even bothering to look back . Taking out the ciggarette pack , I lighted one and took a long drag , moving forward alone on the road disappearing in my own thoughts.

****

Looking up at the ceiling of my room as I was still smoking. Taking long drag after drag. My whole body was sweaty. I was stinking of smoke , cheap ciggarette and beer.

My phone rang again for the 20th time as Enzo and cali were calling me along with my other school classmates.___ Of course some wanted to know why I was getting married , some wanted to congratulate.

You see every news spread like wild fire in our circle. Meaning half of my school and oraganization unit would have known that Nario was getting married. But the main reason of my phone belling like a flood warning in town wasn't marriage but it was my ′ marriage' .

Every fucking dickward knew how I hate sugary stuff like marriage. So many of them wanted to know how I accepted it easily. Mainwhile few called to gain favour points.

Ignoring the phone rings as I throw the ciggarette butt on floor. And lighted another one , why I was like this ?

Well because of Milan. Being close to her , watching her blush and confuse , inhaling her sent__left an effect on my mind. I was behaving like a horny dog who was defying his crave of pleasure. Although I didn't felt sugary feeling for her.

Instead it was opposite as I wanted to crush her soft neck for making me want her.

Women are the one who I don't trust. My mother is an huge example of betrayal. She was my first love , but she betrayed me , hurted me for her own benefit. She used my innocence , love , trust , health , loyalty___just to get an forbidden man's love.

She snatched the little sanity from me. Making me believe that my father was the world most horrible husband. ___And just to free my first love I tried to kill my father by mixing poison in his tea , but was caught by franco grandfather.

And I am still thankful that he caughted me that day , showed me my mother true nature of a witch , who just wanted me to use to get rid of father so no one would blame her and from that day I turned from Mama's boy to second copy of my grandpa.

But now I am not an little kid whose brain you can fill you soft sweet words. I am margus the creature who never hides his true nature , the creature who liked to eat the things he own. And if Milan tried to betray me. It will be mine hands dripping with her blood.

Well next chapter will be posted on next wednesday till then vote comment like and share