Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Milan.

One week has passed and in this whole week , Nario only once replied to my messages.

'Don't worry I am still alive ' He said in his message. But I didn't want his message , I wanted to hear his voice as I was worried for him but Maybe he , just like others thought that I wanted to check on my meal ticket. Which was him in the eyes of many people. I don't know why he can't understand that I don't want him to be just alive. I want him to be__Min_

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my phone ringing on the bed , I fastly got up from the couch to pick it up.

A layer of disappointment came in my body as I saw the caller ID . It was my father not Nario and I knew what he wanted to ask.

Sighing heavily I answered the call.

"Milan my daughter you know how much daddy misses his.."

he spoke in his greedy tone as I cut him off.

"Father , I just send it to you. Check your account." I said coldly as He is a liar , he doesn't miss me , he only wants cash. A bundle of cash from his money making scheme.

"That's my smart girl...father loves you honey...as much as your MOTHER do. So you will always do what I say right ? Cause you love us so much."

He mocked me on my cold tone. Bastardo. "Yes I 'ill do whatever you say." Not waiting for his reply , I ended the call.

"Miss young Master is coming home in few hours."

I flinched back by maid Edia voice as I thought no one was in room. I gulp as I saw her face but she gave no hint that, she had listened to my conversation with father. Maybe she came in room just right now. I thought. Masking my face relax I spoke in soft tone.

"Thank you for informing me maid Edia." I said and once again looked at her face to read her expression but she just nodded her head and left. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I watch her leave silently.

This whole one week was so intense for me. As father demands were getting more day by day. Plus I was ignoring the guard leo whenever he tried to start a conversation with me or came unpleasently close to me. Firstly I thought that he only stared at me but then I saw him looking at our maids and Emilia , I ignored him as he's just a Prev. But in all of this I must thank Enzo as he scolds leo , whenever he catches him looking at me. But the other thing was Mr.Bonnazio behaviour. He was acting weird as he in the passed few days was always out of the house or in his office. Also I sometime heard few screams from the basement area but I knew they were the people who betrayed or cheated on the Bonnazio's. I just hope I won't be there.

A/N

please my lovely readers vote for me and comment on my story as it helps me alot