Baby J.

It had been a few Weeks since Ryan and Graham left.

The Doctor and Yaz had been travelling alone for a few weeks.

J had been with Dove, no one knew they thought she was just 'home' with her family that brought her up.

But instead she was rebuilding her relationship with the Masters daughter.

The Doctor spins on her heels looking at Yaz.

"Let's go see How Jess is." She began calling J, Jess more often. She couldn't help but use the name she and River chose. J never corrected her.

She actually preferred Jessica to the name her 'parents' gave her. And she preferred Jess from her close friends and family. She didn't mind J, it was what she chose but something about her actual name finally sits right. And she's more comfortable with her name. And really doesn't want to admit it but loves it so much.

"Doctor? She said she'd call when she wanted to be picked up." Yaz shook her head.

"Yes, but I miss her. She's my daughter and should be here." The Doctor smiles sadly.

"Doctor? It's not even been a few weeks yet. Didn't she say she wanted at least a month at home?" Yaz chuckles and sympathises with The Doctor. She too missed Jess.

"I know. But Yaz. We just went to a planet Covered in Purple, purple grass, purple skies, shades of all and more. She would love it. She's missed it. We have to show her it. As soon as. Before we forget. Well, before I forget or end up elsewhere." The Doctor pulls leavers, twisting and pressing buttons. The Tardis begins to land.

Yaz smiles, understanding the Doctor clearly.

The Doctor rushes to the door and pulls it open, only to stop. Dead still.

"Doctor?" Yaz could feel the change in her body language from behind. "Is everything okay?"

The Doctor steps out of the Tardis. She walks over to a crib. She looks down and a tear rolls down her face. Yaz didn't see this.

"Doctor?" Yaz steps out of the Tardis looking around the small room. "A nursery?" She questions.

The Doctor leans down at the crib to pick up the baby girl that is wide awake. Her small giggles fill the air as she's picked up. She takes the Doctor's finger into her mouth. The Doctor turns to Yaz.

"Yaz." She says softly not to scare the baby.

"Is that?" Yaz says. The Doctor understood who she was asking about.

The Doctor nods.

"It is." She smiles looking down at her little girl.

"Aweee." Yaz walks over gently tickling the baby's tum.

"Little Jessica." The Doctor exhales. "My little timey wimey star." She chuckles softly as the teething baby bites at her finger.

"How many times have you seen her this young?" Yaz wondered.

"I don't remember. I can't remember." The Doctor's eyes fill with tears but they don't fall.

Little Jessica coos as she bites at the doctor's finger, her little feet kicking the air.

Yaz "What about her parents here?" The Doctor looks at Yaz.

The Doctor Shrugs. "They'll be asleep in the next room. They'd never leave her alone. If they heard the Tardis they'd know it's me checking in. Well I'd hope. They understood that myself and River would always be checking from afar. This is not from afar but I'm sure they'll understand. They always told us we could come visit whenever as long as we don't bring trouble with us. Since they have their own little boy to also take care of."