The Haunting of Villa Diodati!!

Graham "Doc are you sure they will allow us in?" He worries they will be stuck in this storm.

J "I'm sure they will. And if not they have no choice to hell if I'm staying in this." she shivers as the cold rain drenches her. The coat she wears heavy against her back.

Doctor "Common you two let's just see." She takes her hand up to the door and chaps loudly. They could hear the echo of the door.

No one seemed to be coming to answer? But they await.

The Doctor bangs on the door again.

She was about to just open the door when the doors opened and lightning went off behind them. They got a fright and screamed as of the people Infront of them.

The Doctor breaths a little heavier "Good evening! Not quite the welcome I was hoping for, but I'll admit we've looked better."

With the last part J snorts. Ryan looks over at her and she just laughs a bit more.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm..." The Doctor shows her Physic paper as Thunder Rumbles in the Distance as it gets closer.

"Nothing?" The Doctor turns her Physics paper to herself making a face "Weird." She says.

"Maybe they are all aliens?" J Mumbles to herself.

The Doctor had heard her. "Or maybe it might just need a blow-dry."

Yaz "Got a bit caught in the Downpour."

"Yes, because it is a truth universally acknowledged..." Graham was going on.

In union "Wrong writer!" J and The Doctor say.

"That one's driver will park one's carriage imprudently too far from whence one is going." Graham saves himself.

J whispers so they can only hear "Yea, Pa why again?" She laughs.

Ryan smiles "Can we please just come in before we drown to death? Please."

They all stand smiling at the people in front of them that have yet to make a conversation with them.

The man at the front Chuckles softly and turns and looks back at them. The Doctor sighs and everyone enters.

"One hour, tops." Says the Doctor.

"Plus drying time" Graham mentions.

"And food one is hungry" J points out.

"You're always hungry," Yaz laughs.

"Ok, so there was a spot of rain..." The Doctor says J interrupts.

"Eh? Pa? A Spot? We are literally drowning like trout." J huffs.

The Doctor continues what she was saying "Well...and Gale-force wind and a super long walk, but I got us here, didn't I? And Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin, soon to be Shelley, screamed in your face. Quality historical experience, that. Gold!"

J shakes her head and giggles. Yaz leans down a little from her step and Whispers. "On that night that inspired Frankenstein."

J was about to ask why she was whispering but a man's voice can be heard J watches Graham jump.

"If.. you'd be so kind.." the man holds his arm out.

"Blimey!" Graham says.

"Excuse me, Yaz. I was very clear about the rules." The Doctor whispers ish.

Ryan "Nobody mention Frankenstein and don't interfere."

Yaz "And nobody snog Byron"

"Like anyone is actually wanting to do that" J laughs