13th/10th/Rose and J.

A/N this chapter is different. I thought I would go back to doing some of the chapters without it leading into the another before going back to the last chapter and finally doing the last two episodes of season12 with J. Those will lead into the artefact that was spoken about in the last chapter and the very first chapter. I hope this is understandable. Sorry late also on the uploading a lot going on personally.

Much love to you all, hope you are all well and staying safe thank you for those who read and enjoy my fics. I appreciate it so much. Now let's get into the fic! This is a somewhat just chill sweet interaction. Hope you enjoy.

13th and J were standing looking around them as a Tardis came flying towards them. Thank god it missed thought J.

"Pa? What the? Past you or future nearly killing us there." She thought the way the driving was however was a little like how
J would fly.

"How do we know it's not you?" 13th protested.

"Ehh cause you never let me fly her well sometimes but never." 13th rolls her eyes at her daughter as the Tardis doors fly open.

The 10th Doctor can be heard as Rose steps out of the Tardis.

"Ah hello, erm." Rose said nervously.

"Rose who are you...? oooh erm hello" he stands tall hands in his pockets off his trench coat.

13th only grins. A little too creepily for the duo.

"Stop" J nudges 13th.

"J what are you doing here?" 10th asks knowing fine well who is in front of him.

"Uhh erm... why are we here again?" She turns to 13th.

"Oh.. yes errr yess, yes, yes for the best hot chocolate in town." She puts her hands in her jacket pockets proudly standing as tall as her 10th self.

"Have we met before?" He asks her.

"Right then. Hello Rose" J quickly changes the subject.

"Hello." Rose smiles as she turns too 10th he bursts out in a fit of laughter.

"You know I think the dress sense get better and better with each regeneration." He grins at himself.

13th laughs "Hey! We just know the best way to dress" she nods her head before scrunching her eyes "We've met?" She asks.

"Well I'd hope so you are me." 10th laughs. "But yes we will or have. Timey~" he was cut off.

"Wimey." 13th finishes.

"And now it starts," J groans.

"That it does" Rose agrees.

"What?" Both 10 and 13th say in union.

"You both..." J laughs.

"Ending up talking in sync and double the Doctor" Rose says.

"Hey" 13th pouts Rose giggles at her adorableness and 10th gets somewhat a little jealous.

J just laughs. "Yep. Just wait." She rolls her eyes.

"Okay so why did you crash the Tardis down? Dramatic entrance?" J asks.

The Doctor was about to say something 'wise' and justify it as not crashing. Rose jumps in.

"We just dropped off Mum and Mickey, we went to a planet called Gast there were these round rather large aliens and well they really didn't seem pleased with the Doctor." She sighs.

"I thought they were over the accidental" he points "break of the Simon tower."

"Yes well they really were not and threatened to kill us, and chased us out of their planet." Rose chuckles.

"That reminds me not to go back there." 13th makes a mental note forgetting about these events.

"Hmmhmm" J laughs.

13th walks over to Rose and embraces her into a warm hug.

Ross hugs her back.

10th walks too J, he pulls her aside to speak with her.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Me? Why? I'm okay? You?" She was a little concerned.

"I'm fine. Is it wrong for a father to ask how his child is?" He stands his expression sad.

"No, I... I'm sorry. It's just not often people ask how I am." She admits and he sighs.

"How's your mum? Not that I know who that is yet. Any hints?" He looks over and glances at 13th and Rose talking.

"Spoilers." She says

"Spoilers?" He repeats.

"You'll know when they say one thing into your ear." She smiles softly. "Unfortunately no it's not Rose." She says as he glances over at them again.

"I know." He hugs her. "I know that. That was clear the last time I met you." She didn't know what he was on about either she will find out soon or she has forgotten.

"Sorry Dad." She hugs back.

"Don't be sorry my little timegirl" J laughs finding that a little cringe.

"I love you Dad." She says hugging tighter.

"I love you too." He smiles warmly enjoying the moment.

While 13th and Ross have their moment.

Soon enough it was time they said their goodbyes and parted. It was getting worrying with them both together for such a time without something happening, a bit suspicious of the universe.

But what the Doctor's didn't know is this moment was for them.

They said their goodbyes and J and 13th headed to get their hot chocolate while Rose and 10th went away in their next adventure.