1862

It had been a Month since the Doctor, Ituxi, Yaz and Jess had been to another universe. They had been on quite a good amount of adventures and about a week and a half of just relaxing in the Tardis.

Ituxi had left to get on with some personal stuff only she and Jess knew about. Eventually Jess became very depressed without her Wife, while Yaz and The Doctor went out on adventures on their own.

Another month passed since Ituxi left, Yaz had gone home for a little while.

However Jess was still feeling lonely and so alone despite being in the presence of the Doctor.

The Doctor could tell how depressed her daughter has gotten in the last few weeks. She just got worse and worse as the days passed.

The Doctor didn't like seeing this and decided to try and help her daughter.

Jess was laying down beside the console on a giant purple bean bag that she brought through from her room. The Doctor shakes her head as she comes back from her own kitchen after re stalking the Custard cream dispenser.

The Doctor begins Piloting the Tardis but she lets the Tardis choose when and where.

While they're in orbit flying to their destination the Doctor claps her hands.

"Right, Jess up, up. Up you come." She helps her up off the bean bag.

Jessica only squinted her eyes as she looked confused as she stood up. "Eh-what?" She gasped at how cold the Doctor's hands felt.

"You're cold..." she points out.

"Ahh! A little yes." The Doctor didn't bother. "Right then." They had landed.

The Doctor looks at the time, '1300' then to the date. '1862' and the day. "Oh..." she smiled.

"Okay, let's change mhm?" The Doctor was excited.

"1862." The Doctor leads herself and Jessica to a room filled with historical period clothing.

"Only if you change too." Jess crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"But..." the Doctor sighed. "I love my clothes." She did a small spin as her jacket flowed flawlessly behind.

"Well, if I have to change, so do you." Jess giggles.

The Doctor, with changing, It was rarely, well hardly ever. It's like she has a full on closet  of the same clothes on repeat.

"Common Muuuuum" Jess pouts and gives the 'puppy dog look.'

"Awk! Okay then. You've twisted my arms." The Doctor let out a very audible sigh Jess chuckles.

The Doctor picks out her Dress to wear, a Victorian 1860 day dress, with a light blue moire jacket with metal gray silk profiles. Embroidery and applications of silk
thread. A light blouse with a small rouche tulle. A very gorgeous wide skirt in moire blu
with blue faille edges. With hints of
gray silk, made entirely with an artisan method.

Jessica opted for something similar but in Purple, In Fact it was the splitting image except hers was in a light violet shade. When both the Doctor and Jessica stepped out of some changing rooms after changing they chuckled at how both of them chose similar dresses with just little differences.

Jessica groaned moments after. Picking up her skirt. "I hate this, you know."

The Doctor laughed and turned. "Oh, I know." She knew exactly what Jessica thought of these dresses, it's not that she didn't find them beautiful, it was wearing them that annoyed her the most.