Happy Halloween✨🎃

A/N Hey all just a wee Halloween oneshot. Enjoy💜💜

13th had gotten stuck inside her Tardis. An entity had trapped her inside, she didn't believe it anything more than some trick her daughter was playing. She groaned and kicked her foot turning to the console grabbing a Custard cream.

"JESSICA YOU BEST STOP THIS!!! I UNDERSTAND ITS 'SPOOKY SEASON' " She says in more of a Scottish accent than her Sheffield. "BUT PLEASE I HAVE TOO BE ON TIME!" She huffed and sat down on the floor.

"Time lord, time machine, going to be late. Just perfect brilliant." She shook her head unable to stay on the floor for much longer.

The fact was this was not actually Jessica's fault, this was not a Halloween prank from her. Now the Doctor would know this if she had noticed that Jessica was not in the Tardis.

She was outside. Trying to get in. Something was after her. But The Doctor could not hear the constant banging on the Tardis doors.

"PA? PA? Please PLEASE LET ME IN?" She yelled keeping her head turning back and fourth too whatever was coming towards her.

The hissing got louder, a growl appear and she stepped back from the Tardis. She sighed and took a deep breath awaiting whatever was coming for her. "Please" she whispered to the Tardis. "Let me in." Her hearts slowly sunk when she felt the warm breath hitting off her neck. She closed her eyes.

She opens them seconds later to the heavy breathing sounds, she looked towards her left shoulder where a claw? Hand? Sat tapping lightly off her shoulder.....

She couldn't move. She was frozen in her spot. Her thoughts
'Keep calm. Keep calm. Don't scream. Don't move.'

Inside the Tardis the Doctor went back too the door. She slowly tried to open it but nothing. Then came the sounds off bats from somewhere in the Tardis her head snapped round quickly. "Hello? How'd you guys get in here?" She looks up at the bats.

Outside Whatever was at Jessica got scared? Startled? Or was it playing games with her? She turned to see nothing at her turning back to the Tardis she saw what looked like a shadow? A something. She was terrified to say the least.

Suddenly the doors open and bats come flying out. The Doctor stands. "Nice try Jessica. How'd you keep the doors too stay closed?" She then noticed the fear in her daughters eyes.

"Jess? Jessica?" She stands now in front of her. "Are you okay?" She placed her hand on her daughters shoulder and Jessica snapped out of it she was in shock the door opening took her over the edge she was petrified when a howling begun. She spun around.

"What was that?" She panics.

Then laughter could be heard. It was familiar too them both.

"Yaz?" 13th looks confused. Out came Yaz from the dark.

She was dressed as a wolf. Claw in one hand. Little speaker in the other as the sound effects from before plays again. Then inside the Tardis came out Graham and Ryan. Laughing also.

Ryan then explained his whole plan to scare the Doctor and Jessica. However Jessica was the only one scared, truly scared. Her hearts were pounding.

She looks at Yaz, she Let out a breath she never knew she was holding. "YAAAAAAZ!!" She takes a deep breath in and then out in relief. "I hate you so much!!" She groaned annoyed.

"No you don't." Yaz stands proud of herself with the others laughing and 13th Confused till she was explained and begun to laugh as well.

"How'd you get the bats inside?" 13th wonders.

"What bats?" Yaz, Graham and Ryan say in union?

"And the shadow?" Jess wondered.

"No? No shadow? No bats? Just we asked the Tardis to keep the doors locked. It was hard to figure out how to communicate we just went with hoping she did and she did." Yaz explained.

"I I saw the bats." Jessica said slowly. 13th and she shared a look off 'let's forget it. It didn't happen.' But both them went over it in their head over and over again the rest of the night.

Till Jessica found out why they were there...