Can you Hear me?

A/N Hey guys, hope you are all stay safe and well much love too each and everyone of you. I also want too personally thank everyone who reads this and for your support. Thank you all!

Anyway, this one has a lot from the episode missing as again it is all from J's perspective just a little reminder, but I hope you all enjoy it either way.

It was that time again where everyone went to do their own thing.

Graham has gone to an appointment with his Doctor.

Yaz has gone home to be with her Sister, and Ryan? He went to check on one of his best mates.

J had run through to the Console room "Oh? Where is everyone?" She wonders.

"Home" The Doctor smiles.

"What was the weird growling sound?" J asks looking around her. "Why is she beeping?" She talks about the Tardis.

The Doctor "Unsure about too find out"

J "Oh okay, well Imma go a walk Pa"

The Doctor looks at her half hurt she didn't want to find out with her but also worries for her daughter on her own, she is somewhat like her and River just a project of disaster sometimes. But then again she is more of her own person and can look after herself so she allows her to go not that she could stop her. She is stubborn.

J can hear the Doctor as she leaves "Location for that noise" as she closes the Tardis doors.

It seemed like a really lovely day the air felt somewhat fresh. She walks along and finds the cafe she goes in. She orders herself some food and a drink before she sets off on a walk unsure where she is going in the first place but was curious and kept walking.

When she has finished eating and drinking her drink she gets up and heads on out. She walks and walks until she finds herself outside a wonderful looking little library. She grins and goes in.

Once she picks herself a book she goes and finds a lovely couch and plucks herself down.

She opens the book and begins to read, three chapters down and she gets sleepy there is no one else really here and no one around her so she slowly begins to shut her heavy eyes as she places the book beside her. She takes her shoes off out of dignity and respect before laying up on the couch she sat on.

J Instantly goes into sleep mode, she looks around her surroundings, everything looks so big, she looks down at her arms. "Oh" she says

She has somehow become a child again, maybe around five years old? She looks to her left, she watches as a Man and woman speak, she can hear them.

"We don't need her, she is a mistake. Doctor we should just leave her" she realises it's River and 11th.

"No" she yells "That is not how it happened. Not at all" but they couldn't hear her.

"STOP" she yells as they continue to say all the things she knows are not true but hurts her anyways.

Not being wanted, not being needed, being a mistake in life, being abandoned. Being hurt and left on Earth all over again. She hated it, she really hated this so much too.

"Stupid stupid stupid nightmares" she stomps her little feet her voice was younger too.

She realises it's a nightmare but she can't seem to wake up, but then a loud noise can be heard as books fall. She wakes up panting gasping for air, reminding her of a few weeks back off the nightmare of the moon and those weird things that put needles in her.