Another nightmare?

The Doctor was standing chatting with Yaz and Ryan, Graham was just listening into the conversation eating a sandwich.

J starts to walk towards them but it seems like they are getting further and further away from her, she is confused and rubs her head.

J "Hey?" She calls out to them.

Her head begins to hurt quite heavy, a migraine bangs through her brains. She tries to scream out in pain but nothing comes from her opening her mouth, no sound whatsoever but the screaming within her.

She closes her eyes tightly and takes a deep breath. It didn't help at all, however when she opened her eyes the migraine completely disappeared along with her family.

J "Pa? Yaz? Graham? Ryan? Where did you all go?" She starts to feel a heaviness in her chest.

Suddenly she feels hands on her shoulders, she tries to wiggle her way away but fails too, she's being strapped down onto a bed. Her wrists are cuffed down with jaggy cuffs, she moves her wrists once and it was like small blades attaching itself to her wrist.

She looks down at the figure attaching her ankles with the same type of cuffs to the bottom of the bed. She didn't see anything but a white type of shadow, no face, no physical form, just a white bright shadow.

Her hearts pound within her chest as her blood pressure rises in fear.

She watches the shadow come back up to her head.

She struggles to move when she sees the rather large needle, she screams this time with all she has but nothing again no sound escapes her lungs but within her head she hears her scream.

The shadow places the needle above her forehead. There was a tube attached to the bottom to fill with things. And with no warning, no sound nothing presses down hard as it enters her skull. It goes a certain deepense, to the end of her skull and it starts pulling back on the needle as they take some bone marrow out of her skull.

More shadows appear, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no please please stop" J begs she managed to speak but it sounded more of a whisper.

One shadow at the left of her leg and the right leg, another at her left arm and another at her right arm, there was also one at her breast bone awaiting and the one at her head brings a fresh needle and in sync all needles go into each part of her body where the shadows were placed.

The pain was unbearable, it was too much for her that she couldn't scream, she tried to move, she struggled a lot but only got herself in more pain.

What felt like days was only moments from when they stuck the needles and took bone from her. They wheel her to the back garden where the sun beams down at her.

A shadow waits with her and straps her head down so she cannot move. She was staring up at the sun, the moon seemed to have been moving quite fast towards it, and before she could think the Sun looks like it was absorbing the moon?

She tries to struggle again as the sounds coming from the sky terrify her. "NO! NO!" She screamed and this time it came out but it sounded very high pitched and nearly burst her own eardrums.

She closed her mouth fast as tears flooded down her face, clouding her eyesight. The Shadow whips them away gently and that's when she realised this was not real, this couldn't be real right? It had to be another nightmare? But this time even more advanced.

She's been suffering with them more often these days. She doesn't understand why they are so vivid and why it always happens when she sleeps with a migraine.

Suddenly the sky makes this terrible sound as the moon splits into multiple pieces. She forgets her whole 'This might be a dream' situation as she tries to move from the bed struggling like someone was holding her down now more than anything but no one was there.

The sun had burst through the moon, it was not absorbing it, it was breaking it. Each piece flew in the direction of left and right, the sounds it made was one terrifying noise to her, very loud as well. She watches parts going left as red burning flames come from behind the parts.

She looks back at the sun and sees one piece of the moon shift itself back into orbit of the planet. It sits far but it's there still seeable but not as bright as the moon was.

Then the sun starts to come down fast, she panics and screams so loudly.

Suddenly she wakes up in a frantic jump, jumping out of her bed, sweat pouring down her. Her vision blurry as she takes in her surroundings.

The Doctor stands up. She was trying to wake J but couldn't when she was screaming, and yelling 'no' J, she has to find out why her daughter was having these nightmares.

She also needed to find out about these headaches J thinks her Pa doesn't know but the Doctor knows.

The Tardis has been providing J with pain meds for her headaches, some alien painkillers that are slowly beginning to not help the pain.

J pants for breath as she holds her chest, her other hand checking her forehead and looking herself up and down for marks.

Doctor "Hey, hey" she says in a soft voice. "It's okay, you're awake now. You're safe I'm here." She embraces J into a hug.

She didn't expect the girl to hold onto her tightly, this was the first time she saw her daughter looking like this, very scared and innocent. This really hurt the Doctor to see.

All she could think about was how many times has this expression been on her face? How many times has J felt like this scared?

She soothes her head as J cries softly into the Doctors chest.

"Do you want to chat about it sweetie?" She says softly

J shakes her head no "later" she says unable to re-think what she just saw in her dream the sounds of the moon breaking apart still fills her head with fear.

The Doctor sighs, she wants to help her so badly but she understands if it was a really horrible dream that she'd not want to chat about it. For all she knows it was a memory?

She gestures to them to sit on J's bed and they do so.

The Doctor continues to soothe her hand over her head as she calms her down. The tears stain onto her coat as she cries still into her chest, as her head leans against it so she can hear and feel the Doctor's hearts beating. This was somehow soothing as well and very calming to J. She begins to relax.

She begins to tell The Doctor everything of the dream.

"It's okay, it was just a dream sweetie" she tells her daughter.

But J can't help but think 'Was it really only a dream?' She shakes her head, very scared of the thought of that being real.

Doctor "Why don't we go and get some food eh?"

J looks up at her Pa "Please" she says sniffing wiping her face with her sleeve.

They both stand up, the Doctor sighs sympathetically at her Daughter as she can still see the fear in her eyes.