Glasgow!

Jess (J) waiting in Kelvingrove Park patiently for the Doctor and Yaz to arrive.

She sits on the grass with her legs crossed, as her knees bounce in a rapid motion. Her anxiety kicked in hard.

She also picks at her thumb not noticing the blood that now drips from the skin being too irritated and pulled at.

The familiar 'Vworp-Vworp' of the Tardis can be heard.

She turns around to the previous empty grassy spot beside her now with the Tardis in its spot. She smiles still anxiously waiting.

The door opens, the Doctor steps out. Hand on hips. Taking a breath of air in "Ahhhh! Perfect" she smiles.

She turns her head as Yaz comes out. "So? Where is J then?" Yaz asks neither, noticing the young girl to the side of the Tardis.

Jess just tilts her head up. Chuckling to herself. The Doctor turns her head around and looks towards J.

"AHH! JESSICA!" She yells "There you are."

J gets up. She is pulled into a tight hug. "I missed you too, but is there a reason you're choking my lungs to death?" She coughs out.

The Doctor realises she is hugging her daughter too tightly.

"Sorry. Sorry. I just missed you." She Boops her daughter's nose.

"Are you okay?" Yaz notices J's finger.

Her blood dripped a little onto the bottom of the Doctor's jacket.

J notices how Yaz is looking down.

"Oh. Crap." She looks at her hand. "Sorry Mum."

J really has gotten more comfortable with Mum than Pa now.

"That's okay. What happened?" The Doctor asks.

"I, dunno. Likely just anxiously picking sorry." J sighs.

"I see." She scrunches her eyebrows.

"Why're you anxious?" The Doctor asks.

"Well... that's a long story. And I think you should sit down." J smiles.

The Doctor is now worried. "What happened?" She asks as she sits on the grass.

"Nothing, nothing happened. I just, well. I...." J looks down.

Dove appears from well, nowhere. She smiles. "Hey Doc."

The Doctor looks up. "Ituxi?"

J knew Dove knew her father but she didn't know she was known as someone else. However she really likes the name she picked for herself. Ituxi, it had a good ring to it and suited her.

"Hey." Ituxi (Dove) says again.

"Mum?" J says.

"Hm?" The Doctor looks at her.

"Meet your daughter in law." J gulps.

"What?" The Doctor blinks. "You're married to my daughter?" She looks up at Ituxi.

"Very much so." Ituxi giggles.

"How? When? What?" The Doctor looks back at J. "I'm happy for you. I am. But, since when?"

The Doctor was confused. Including Yaz.

"For a very long time. I'm sorry I didn't say this before. I was going to then, Well we had a fall out for a very long time. And after everything we finally realise we still want each other." J smiles.

"What did you fall out about?" Yaz asks.

"Well...." J chuckles and looks up at Ituxi (Dove)

"That's my fault." Ituxi (Dove) looks down.

"I lied. About who I was. Even after we got married. And then when Jessica found out. It hurt her pretty hard." She sighs.

"What did you lie about?" The Doctor asks.

Dove looks at J this time. For help.

"Okay." J says. "Well, it turns out. She's the Master's Daughter." They both anxiously wait for the Doctor to flip out.

"WHAT?!?" Yaz says her mouth drops. "Wait what?"

The Doctor Stands. She steps closer to Dove (Ituxi) and pulls her into a hug. This surprised both J and Ituxi.

"Welcome to the family." She smiles.

This let a breath of air escape both young women. As they realise their fears were only their own.

"Can't say I'm happy about who your father is. But I've known you a while myself and I know you're not your father." The Doctor smiles. "Well, let's hope it stays that way." She laughs a little nervously.

"So how do you both know each other exactly?" Yaz was confused. "I mean You Doctor."

"Oh I helped Ituxi here when she was younger, with her ship that she had crashed. I took her to the only place I really knew and helped her find a place to stay. She wanted to stay on earth. I visited a couple of good times. But I've not seen you in so long." She smiles and let's go of the hug.

"Yes, well I didn't want to step on Jessy's toes to make her more mad and angry at me."

The Doctor hugs J again. "I am happy you're married. But I'm sorry I have to ask. Are you both happy?" She needed to know.

"Yes." They both said in union.

"Then I'm even more thrilled." She smiles and hugs J again.

"Ahh!" The Doctor turns. "We need to celebrate." She smiles widely.

Yaz is still very much so confused but is happy. But she can see there is a lot more that's not being told. But she lets it go. She understands it's not her place.

"So?" J smiles. "Can we go to Silverburn shopping spree?"

The Doctor nods. "Yes. Yes we can. Oh maybe I can find a new Fez. Are you coming to Ituxi?"

Ituxi smiles and looks at J. J smiles back and nods. "Yes." Ituxi says.

"A fez from Scotland. Yes. Yes please." The Doctor said.

"I'm sure you have many from here." J chuckled.

"Yes. But not from 2021." The Doctor smiles

And with that, Yaz, The Doctor. Jess and Ituxi head back into the Tardis. And off they were.

A/N Hey all, I hope you enjoy this little chapter. There is a lot more to come. Now, Dove Aka Ituxi will be having a name change to this. Jess will just feel it fits more than her nickname and Dove will admit she likes it too. Sorry for the confusing area off
'Dove (Ituxi) or Ituxi (Dove). I'm going to make it clear for them both which they want to use in the next chapter, and there should not be any more name changes. Between Jessica and Ituxi.

However Jess is still at times when the Amethyst or Atlantica is mentioned. Will be secretive for a bit still. Just Ituxi knows, However, around the galaxy it'll be shown that the amethyst is the Atlantica and soon the Doctor will find out exactly who they are.

Oh and cause I suck at Titles it's just called Glasgow. Sorry🥺🥺