Atlantica!!

"Atlantica?" J played dumb. "What's that? Like the lost city? Are we going to find it? The lost city of Atlantic?" She laughed inside knowing she just screwed up the name 'Atlantis' she thought as 13th raised an eyebrow.

"The lost city of Atlantis right Doc?" Graham questioned after all he travels with an alien and her daughter with his grandson and his grandson's girlfriend in a magical blue box that goes through time and space, and what else could be odd yet interesting? The history of Atlantis being wrong? The name either way he was baffled.

"No it's Atlantis" J admits feeling dumb. "I got carried away with a funny joke that was not so funny." She laughed it off. 13th still gives her that look.

She knew J only acts like this weird frantic excited way when she knows something no one else does. Well sometimes.

"Do you know who 'Atlantica' is?" 13th asks what's on her brains.

"Of course not? Me?" She laughs thinking
Crap why can't I be better at lying to Pa? Rule number one? The Doctor Lies. So does Mum. But why can't I lie to them? Properly I used too? Or did I?' She thinks as Yaz snaps her out the daze of thoughts flying within.

"Well?" She wondered too. They all did.

J composed herself. "Of course not." This was it. The lie. "I've heard of him," good one she thinks. "I've heard much about him, but I don't know what his true identity is." She did it. She thought. Maybe?

"What have you heard?" Ryan speaks for the group.

"That he is wanted for, theft, arson, Oh" she points her thumb up "he stole the greatest artefact on ohh, what's it called? You went what? Last week?"

"Last Month. And Zootoo." The Doctor smiles.

"Yea, well I knew that cause you kept frantically complaining about it." J laughed causing the others to laugh.

"Yes and you got that weird plant stuck in your ear for a week." Graham shook his head.

"Ahh yes. The poison crack. If you remove it you get poison. You have to let it detach itself. But could be deadly. However when it leaves its host it dies." 13th shrugged.

"Stupid plant." J nodded.

"Hey, it maybe stupid in its logic. But it's also very much so a defence thing. When they realise they might die. They wait to release the poison but they can't without being provoked." 13th protested for the plant.

"Hmm. And that's really all I know they are wanted for more. But I couldn't quite understand the translation in that part." Now that was true. J wonders what her older self is going to do to have that much wanted on her. And why the Tardis only translated what she already knew about herself.

"Okay but we still need to find them. Common. We need that artefact. What could they possibly want with it? And how'd you know they are male? We know for a fact they are female?" 13th added.

"The way it was all read and posted." She shrugged unsure what else to say.

"I thought that too when they sped past us till the Doc said they were definitely female." J laughed at Graham's words.

'Thank you Gramps. You might have saved my ass. J thought to herself and giggled.

And that. J succeeded in her lie. Thinking. I can lie. Darn it feels wrong but we should not say a thing. She told herself.

J took her phone out and excused herself to message Dove.

'What in the name of fire have I done?' She sent.

Dove got it instantly. Everyone else back in the console room didn't mind J left. And they certainly don't notice her absence for the next few hours... or was it?

'I'm coming to get youxxx.' TYPING. Is all J sees.

No. Dove thought. Her and J were still on a rocky road.

'....' "Awk common" J protests to no one other than herself at the 'typing bubble'

'I'm coming to get you.' Dove sent the message without the 'kisses.

Within seconds she was there.

J just raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Well?" She asked.

"Are we still at the same time?" Dove wondered.

"You mean, well yes. Left Glasgow last week? For me. Seems it was a month for them." She shook her head. Turning to her door.

"Yes. Good we seem to always be on the same timeline" they won't admit it but both loved that very rarely do they meet another of each. "I need you to help me get an artefact. I have everything mapped out. You need to get it. You know if I am caught they will think the worst. With you, you can get out of anything. My gorgeous Atlantica." She smirked and J rolled her eyes.

"Fine. I knew it had to be something to do with you. I already know that I can't be caught. I need to get away." J smiled softly and went with Dove.

The plan was all set in place. In and then out sorta job. That's what happened.

When J sped past the fam and her Pa she cursed at herself. But when she got back she gave Dove the artefact.

She didn't question it. She trusted Dove more than anything in the universe. Despite everything. Dove knew this however she still leaned in and hugged J while telepathically telling her why she needed it.

J understood. She understood perfectly and didn't protest; she would do the same if this was a situation she was in.

They said their goodbyes once J got back to the Tardis.

J changes again shoving her clothes into the safe in the wardrobe. She heads back. It had been merely seconds since she left. She smiled and joined in chattering and eating a biscuit.

Chatter filled the Tardis, she hummed under them all knowing soon everything will be ripped from them all. So this happy moment between them all, here, right now. Was beautiful.