The Master!

It has been weeks upon weeks, The Doctor and the Fam are still looking for the Lone Cyberman. The Doctor feels like it is getting too late. Time is running out perhaps?

J had taken herself away for a couple weeks, she needed to work on her own inner feelings and thoughts.

She was sitting in a small cafe in Glasgow, sipping at her milkshake for the past hour. She was reading a book 'Tales of the old' by a mysterious writer. It intrigued her.

Suddenly a figure sits beside her. A small clear of the throat. She didn't hear. She had her earphones.

She was furious that someone found it upon themselves to sit beside her.

She took out one earphone. "I think you'll find no one asked you to sit here. So please remove yourself from this table." She didn't want to see who it was.

A small chuckle came from the person. "And~" the voice. That voice. She snaps her head up at him.

"I think you'll find I don't care. And I'm not going anywhere." He smirks down at her mysteriously.

"Why are you here?" She asks as her voice comes out shallow as she swallows the lump in her throat. Looking at him and around the cafe. 'He can't hurt me in public. He can't right?' She thinks. He laughs like he is reading her thoughts.

"I need your help." He says his voice is not changing in tone.

"My help?" She chocked on her own laughter. "And what reason would the Master ever need my help for?" She scrunches her eyes up at him.

"Hm." He reaches for one strand of hair. He pulls it out.

"WIT THE HECK!!" She looks puzzled. Blinking at the pain of that.

"It was annoying me." He shrugs. "Now. As for needing your help I wish I didn't, but I was told the last person to speak with whom I need to find was you. Unsure why beyond me. And trust me I hate this as much as you do." He groans.

"Uhh.. I'm not going to help you find Pa." she rolls her eyes.

"No. The Doctor can wait right now. That is all set in plan. This is a very different moment for me." He sighs hating that he needs her help.

"You'll see. You'll understand soon enough." He shakes his head.

"So who the hell are you wanting to find?" J shuts her book and takes the other earphone out.

"My daughter." He looks at her, studying her reaction.

Her reaction was rather odd, not what he expected. She smiled warmly, she was then in her own mind. A daydream perhaps or a memory he watches her eyes. From happiness to sadness.

"Hm. I don't know where she is." She lies.

Suddenly a hand is on her throat. His tone darker, his eyes even darker. "Lie to me again and I will make sure you regenerate in the most painful way possible." She gulps feeling his fingers around her neck. The Master then removed his hand growling a frustrated groan.

"Besides if you don't wish to help I can make sure I find out via another way." He smirked Evilly. "I can indeed remove those pretty brains of yours" J rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Very well. Don't want you in my head or my brains to be used in some weird way for the knowledge. Fine. I'll help. But I'm finishing my milkshake first and this book." He nodded. Hating it but agreeing. Then thinking of her words. 'In her head' hmm. He hummed.

She shakes her head, putting her earphones back in and picks up the book again. Bringing her lips to the straw of her milkshake and sips.

Oh why she loves she has music on or she'd drive herself insane. She purposely sips it slowly making it sound even slower, her fingers tap the glass of the milkshake and she smirks.

The Master watches her closely, his jaw clenched shut his fists looking ready to burst. Suddenly the milkshake is flying across the cafe.

J turns her head to him. She didn't expect that. She should have done since she did do that on purpose to annoy him but she somehow didn't expect that reaction.

He grabs her by the arm. "Common." He snarls.

"Okay, okay. Keep yer socks on mister." She laughs in fear.

The book clenched in her hand as they walked along the city center. People brushing past annoying the man even more. She sighs. Not wanting to have anyone harmed she grabs his arm and takes him down another rote. More down the alleyways and the silenter roads. Till they come to a stop.

He looks at her.

"What?" He wonders.

"Well.. you know I want to know why you want to find her." She crosses her arms.

"She is my daughter." He says back in a tone that confuses J.

"Yes. I know. But what are your intentions?" She sighs.

"What business is this of yours?" He growls.

"Calm down hulk!" She rolls her eyes. "I'm her friend" something in her eyes change he didn't understands this but he'd find out sooner or later "I need to know she won't be in danger." She kicks a stone away from her foot.

"Danger? She is my daughter if she is in any danger I will see to it." He didn't click onto her words.

"Yeah... from you I meant." She looked at him, studying his reaction.

"How dare you!!" He gets close into her face, he speaks "I would never PUT her in danger." He spits.

"Eww!" She wipes her face. "Unfortunately you've already done just that." He looks at her confused and backs away.

"What?" He stands tall.

She sighs before she thinks 'Do I explain?' She Takes a moment before taking a deep breath.

"Well..." she begins.

————————

A/N Hey all, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I hope you are all well, and you enjoy this chapter. There will be a part two to this. Just to give it that mystery I guess. This will link to the very first chapter. You'll see.