A dilemma ?

Yaz runs down the street "Come on J" she yells back "Hurry up" she turns to look back. Nothing and no one is around.

She stands still looking up to the sky and around her "J" she yells "WHERE DID YOU GO?" She breathes deeply as the sky going grey rain begins to fall. She turns back and heads back the way she came, looking  for J she comes to a small cafe she passed prior. She sees her through the window sitting eating cake.

She groans and heads inside "NO TIME FOR CAKE" she scrolls her.

"Always time for cake, unless you are being chased by something deadly but then again" she shrugs "Always time for cake." J smiles

"Do you forget? We are BEING chased?" Yaz crosses her arms tapping her food looking back out the window.

"It's raining." J hums

"Yes? I know!" Yaz was soaked

"Rain interferes with them. In fact, That amount of rain would have deactivated it." She grins holding her fork up "Cake?" There was a bag at her feet and she kicked it. The sound of metal Echoes.

"But it was not raining back there?!?" Yaz was confused.

"I smelt it. Watched you run, hide behind a wall it continued to chase you till drips came down the cloud was fast it then started to fall really heavy. And well it's now disabled." She kicks it again.

"And why are you not wet?" Yaz was more confused.

J goes into her pocket, a small lipstick like device and she hovers it over Yaz next thing she knows there is a light and she's dry. "Silent dryer, painless and heatless very handy."

Yaz rolls her eyes "Let's get back to the others yes?" J shrugs as she stands

"Right, okay.. okay.." she brings the cake with her as she hands the bag to Yaz.

"Dinnae Ken ye were that strong" she says Yaz didn't understand the first few words

"Did you just speak alien?" She asks as they walk back to the Tardis.

"No!" J laughs.

"Is this thing safe to take back?" Yaz worries

"Absolutely... not." J laughs as she finishes the slice of cake she turns and takes back the bag.

They approach the Tardis. "PA" J yells from outside standing

Yaz shakes her head.

The doors open, Graham and Ryan come out.

"Where is Pa?" J wonders.

"I'm here." The Doctor steps out "What is all the yelling about?" She scrunches her eyes.

"Here." J hands her the bag she unzips it.

"What did you do?" The Doctor's mouth opens. "You were supposed to just get back here."

"Hey" J raises her hands "Didn't you see the rain a moment ago? Or hear it?"

"Oh" the Doctor grins "they won't know it's off then. Few we didn't need the rest coming after us. Absolutely not." She stands "Come in then, best get this we guy inside"

"Is that a good idea? That's why I called you out?" J laughs nervously

"Ahh, why yes we need to see what they want, what they are after and what went wrong with them." The Doctor heads back inside and the others follow.

"So what are they Doc?" Graham asks

"I told you? Vix" She smiles and takes it over to the Tardis console table.

"Yes, but you didn't explain what they are" Ryan approaches looking at it.

"Ahh, yes okay... J?" The Doctor looks at her daughter.

"What?" She says innocently

"Want to explain? You did name them" The Doctor says, J rolls her eyes

"Okay, it's Cyber parts, Dalek parts, made to make a cyber, hybrid, Dalek pet dog thing." She went to continue

"What's a cyber?" Yaz wonders

"I'll explain that one another time or rather Dad will." J smiled.

"Who would make that? Especially since we know what Daleks are like and how many are they?" Graham is confused.

"Five, and J?" The Doctor looks annoyed.

"I'm sorry okay..." she rolls her eyes.

"Wait? You made them?" Ryan's mouth flies open

"Yes, okay I made them. Urg not to hurt anyone I didn't mean that, something went wrong I didn't mean for them to do that I'm sorry." J says looking down at her feet feeling guilty.

"I know" The Doctor gives her a sympathetic look.

"That's why you knew the Rain would do that..." Yaz looks at her.

"Yeah. I set it in case anything did go wrong water would disable them." J shrugs

"Right then. Let's see what happened to them, and what they are now after." The Doctor says.

"Here, I had them all nicely and one moment they are here then the next not? How'd that actually happen who let them out?" J wonders

"Well certainly not me" The Doctor says her sonic scanning the dog like, machine.

"Nope" Ryan shakes his head.

"Me neither" Graham says firmly.

"And definitely not me." Yaz smiles.

"It was me." Comes a voice from the stairs, all heads turn to the stairs.

"In fact I didn't mean for all this to happen. I, Ahh well wrong Tardis I let them out. Still didn't think that would happen they aren't after anything not really just went rogue I guess."

"Me?" J looks at her older self.

"Bingo" she smirks back at herself.

"Wow." J laughs awkwardly.