Cov!

The Doctor had been rushing around her console, pressing buttons, typing in coordination and then she pulls the lever sending herself and the Fam into the vortex.

"Urg, there we go. Perfect" she tells herself.

"Well fam." She turns to them and then gestures to the door. "This is," she grins running to the door she opens them. "Cov the planet of truths" she turns. "And no it doesn't actually make you tell the truth thought that would be interesting. But it has some information on things that happened that's true throughout the universe." She grins stepping out of her Tardis.

"Well Doc, you got us to the right planet you planned on taking us too" Graham laughs.

"So what are we here to see?" Yaz wonders.

"Ahh, that's just it everything you could want and more." She points "or less" she admits she puts her hands in her trouser pockets and starts to walk towards a building.

"So" Ryan turns to J "Do you think that we will encounter something we shouldn't or a day of relaxation."

J shrugs "if you just jinxed us you owe me twenty pound alright?" She laughs.

"And if I'm right and it's just relaxing?" Ryan wonders.

"I owe you twenty deal?" She stops putting her hand out to shake his.

"Deal" he shakes her hand.

"Come on you two" Graham turns to J and Ryan "Or are you wanting to get lost?"

J shakes her head and walks on. Ryan follows.

They enter a building, it was tall, spacious in the entrance but it was filled with different types of beings.

A robot approaches.

"Hello, My name is Leigha, I am your welcomer if there is anything you'd like to know, I will be at your assistants."

"Splendid" The Doctor grins. "I'm The Doctor, This is my daughter J" she points at J, "This is Yaz, Ryan and Graham." She says back to the Robot.

"The Doctor?" The Robot asks. "We have plenty on The Doctor, the man who saves the World, the man who goes to war, the oncoming storm. The man who died." It goes on listing things about the Doctor.

"You die Doc?" Graham was confused.

"Complicated story." She replies back.

The Robot clicks. "The Doctor dies on the account of the silence. On Lake Silencio. In 1969 by Melody Pond. River Song, who was born for one reason only, to be raised to kill the Doctor."

"You're Wife kills you?" Ryan's mouth flies open.

"Ahh, you see both yes and no." The Doctor spins they are missing out some information. This information is just uploaded to here has to be meaning" she whispers "they all still think I'm dead" she grins spinning. "Sorry, I'm Jane, Jane Smith I like the Title Doctor so I used it."

"We do not like imposters Miss Smith. Please refrain from pretending to be someone else again, or our punishment won't go down lightly." The Robot turns. "Follow me"

They follow the robot to an artist room, it has information on many artists throughout history.

"Doctor, are you going to explain to us about the whole death thing?" Yaz wondered.

"Not right now, maybe later. Maybe" the Doctor grins and catches up with the Robot.

J looks to her right seeing a little room with one picture of an older version of her father, she spotted his ninth face, on a picture hanging up. She goes over and enters the room.