Spyfall Part 2.2

A/N Hey all, now we have the last part of Spyfall. The next chapter might be my own before 'Orphan 55'. I do hope you enjoy this. I enjoyed writing J into Spyfall. I really do.

I really hope you enjoy, that being said Enjoy. Feedback is always welcome. Much love J. 

The gang run to a building site, there are houses being built, but at this very moment it's a development.

They run up to the gates, Yaz and Ryan looks round them.

"I-I will never ever run in these shoes again" J complains as her feet begin to blister. "EVER AGAIN!" She yells out in frustration.

"I hear you" Yaz says looking down at her feet "Uncomfortable as well" she admits.

"No-one living here yet, no CCTV, no neighborhood watch." Graham says as he unlocks the gates and opens them, they all follow him in.

"The one in the end. Go on!" He tells them. They all run towards the house.

They go in and up the stairs to find a spot to sit, they find an area, Ryan sits beside him to his left is Graham then J is beside Graham, then Yaz is beside them across from Ryan.

"What if they Doctor doesn't come back?" Yaz asks "What if we never see her again?"

"Don't say that." J feels her hearts pounding, not only because she's still trying to catch her breath from the running but the fear in her as well.

"We keep going... stop Barton... get rid of those creatures, whatever they are." Ryan says his hands crossed across his chest.

"Ryan's right." Graham says.

"Yeah, he is. We need to figure out how to stop the creatures first, or maybe ever figure out what the hell they even are?" J throws her hands in the air "I still don't get it. I'm not as smart as The Doctor" she says rather than her calling her Pa or Dad like she does, sometimes with the Dad. She is feeling a little unsure of things, she doesn't like not having her Dad around, she's only really properly got to know the Doctor again, she just wants her back.

"Hey, you are smart you know. And we will get her back." Graham tells her.

"Yeah. Hopefully. Course we will." She laughs awkwardly "But she better be alright. And if not imma eat all the custard creams just to annoy the crap outta her" she laughs.

Graham smiles, and then goes back to his serious face rather than the sympathy one he had for J just then.. "We carry on doing what the Doc would want us to do." He nods.

"I'm Sorry, did you just say, 'Ryan's right?' Ryan is in disbelief at what he just heard but is very giddy.

"Yes, I did! Enjoy the moment, son." Graham says.

J sniggers.

"You won't hear it often." Graham chuckles.

"Yea, cause normally he ain't right or just asking the obvious questions." J raises her eyebrows Ryan's way trying to tease him. He's like a brother to her, and she loves to wind him up.

Ryan shakes his head a little, and Yaz does the same.

"And that old guy... if the Doctor knew him, how come she couldn't recognise him?" He looks directly at J.

Before she can say anything Graham speaks up, "In the outback... he said he that he knew the doc when she was a man, and that first night we met... she told me and Grace that she'd been through, Erm..." he runs his hand across his mouth "something called...regeneration, like her whole body had changed."