Fugitive of the Judoon

"Are you all just gonna stare at her like she's from the circus or something" J sits on the step beside Ryan.

She interrupts Ryan talking, Graham shakes his head, "I'll ask her"

"Ask her what?" J was confused.

"Hey, Doc, What are you looking for?" Graham asks

"Oh" J says "Yea, I'd like to know that too Pa?" She looks at the Doctor as she looks over at them.

"How long have you been there?" The Doctor asks.

"Twenty Minutes" Yaz says J puts her hand over her head.

"Seriously" J whispers.

"You haven't" the Doctor says

"Well"J says "Not me about a minute or not even for minute"

"What you looking for?" Ryan asks

"Not looking for anything." She lies.

"Don't lie to us." Yaz calls her out.

The Doctor sighs softly and turns her head. "The Master." She says.

"Wait what? Why?" J wonders.

"Why would you do that?" Graham had to ask.

"The Kasaavin took him." Yaz says.

They were just worried but J knew deep down he probably got away somehow.

"Yes, they transported him to their dimensions and I can't get there in the Tardis, but I thought... if he escaped I could track him. There's no sign." The Doctor says, she sounded disappointed than anything.

"I thought he'd be the last person you'd want to see." Ryan speaks up.

"He left a message for me." The Doctor says she looks upset, worried, angry, sad, confused all in one. J knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Saying what?" Graham wonders

"It's personal." Is all the Doctor replied.

Yaz "Is that where you go? When you leave us to explore and you say you'll be back in an hour but you never are? Are you looking for him? Where do you go?"

There was a moment of silence "Home" the Doctor says with a lot within her words only J could understand. She saw it, she saw how it looked.

Doctor "on my own."

Yaz "Why? Why not with us? Why not with J" she looks up at J.

Doctor "Cos you ask too many questions"

J "Rude" she mumbles under her breath.

Yaz sighs.

Graham "Maybe because we're worried about you? I mean, one minute you're all smiles, Next minute your mind's somewhere else."

The Doctor looks at J, J looks down at Graham not meeting her gaze.

ALARMS GO OFF!!

'Kro Kro Tro Kro So Fro So So To!" Is all that can be heard.

The Fam panic, Even J she knew what it was but didn't understand why they could hear them.

Ryan "what is that?" The Tardis flashes between blue and red.

Doctor "A Judoon warning Transmission. The cheek!"

J laughs at the 'The Cheek' the way her Pa said it just she couldn't control her little giggles.

Yaz "Judoon?"

Graham "Are you just saying that to shut us up?"

Doctor "Dangerous intergalactic police for hire. Notice... of a zonal enforcement field on Earth, no-one can get in or out." She goes over and looks into something. "What? They're preparing to beam down there." She was so surprised and worried at the same time.