A Virus!

"What do you mean by an attack Doc?" Graham panics.

"It's like a computer You know? How you get a virus on a computer well the Tardis is like a BIG computer. A big ball of timey wimey Computery stuff"

"Now your just making stuff up again" Graham complains

The Doctor ignores him and continues "and something has started a cyber like attack on the systems." The Doctor turns to Graham.

"So what does this mean?" Ryan asks

"It means we need to stop it, getting complete control over the Tardis." The Doctor turns back to her console trying to type some stuff in as she groans.

"Yaz?" She pops her head up to her. "Can you go find J please? Tell her to get off her phone? And everyone turned their WiFi off for a little while. It has come through the WiFi mains and is trying to attack the rest of the Tardis."

"Okay Doctor" Yaz goes to find J.

Yaz heads down the hallways to J's room, she knocks on the door and goes in. "Hey." She says softly as she looks at her.

"Hey. What's up?" J shuffles over out of her bed pausing her show she is watching.

"The Doctor says to turn your WiFi off for the now." Yaz raises her eyebrows awaiting the reaction.

"Umm, why? I'm watching once upon a time. And I have you find it's getting too good bits on season 3" she crosses her arms.

"Some cyber attack on the Tardis. Besides you've seen this so many times." Yaz chuckles

"A what now? And so what?" J laughs.

Yaz shakes her head, rolling her eyes and chuckles once more. "Something is attacking the WiFi and is trying to get through the main walls through to the Tardis mains." She smiles and nods her head to the TV.

"That's the box set not Netflix." J says.

"Then turn off anything connected to the WiFi so it's not going to harm the Tardis." Yaz smiles.

"Urg. Okay." She goes and turns off her phone.

"Were you talking with your girlfriend today?" Yaz teases.

"Shhh" J blushes "Yeah I was talking with her earlier not just now though. Was on call earlier." She throws her phone down.

"Now common" J walked out of her room. Yaz follows.

They get back to the console room.

"We have a big problem" Ryan turns to Yaz and J.

"What's that?" Yaz wonders curiosity now overwhelming her as Ryan doesn't reply.

"Well?" J is the one to say herself now filled with curiosity.

"They got through the walls and we have to stop them multiplying here" the Doctor throws them all little spades.

"Ummm?" J looks around her "What are we gonna do to whack a virus out of her?"

"No." The Doctor is not really in the mood for her daughter's sass or anything. "They are alien worm parasite viruses. We need to cut them from multiplying, don't worry they are engineered" she spins her spade "Too feel no pain. They are not living species as such they are just... well a virus they have no nerves or that but they can multiply quickly they were made to stop an atomic energy attack but something went far wrong after they did what they were meant to do."

"Rambling" J laughs.

"Right. Okay. Just whack them okay. Make sure you get it all before it grows into a human like worm" The Doctor mentions before disappearing into the halls of the Tardis followed by her Companions.