Silverburn

A/N hello all, hope you're well, this chapter was not originally on the plans of things. But it was really enjoyable to fit it into my story. thirteenthour
This one is for you. I really hope you enjoy. 😊🥺 It might not be how you pictured it, or anticipated the interaction to go. But I hope it is as enjoyable as any other chapter. Enjoy. And for ever other reader, also. Enjoy.

The Tardis jolts more than usual, there is a very audible cracking creek sound around the outside of the Tardis.

"Mum, what the heck is happening?" Jess mumbles.

"Not sure. But, Custard creams anyone?" The Doctor grabs one that flies down the dispenser.

"Doctor!!" Yaz rolls her eyes. Visibly annoyed.

"In any time of need, always have a Biccy." The Doctor bites down on the biscuit. The half that was in her hand falls out when the Tardis jolts she pouts as she watches it slide down near the door.

"Ituxi? Are you okay?" Jess checks on her wife.

During the moments from Kelvingrove park until now, Jess and Ituxi had a chat.

Ituxi loved that Jess called her Dove other than Neoptolemus which would always be her birth name doesn't mean she has to like it nor go by it, and the Master will more than likely not approve of the change in name again, he never did like Dove, that might be more on the fact that Jessica called Neo this and the Master loved his name he picked for his little girl.

However, as much as Ituxi loved Dove. And didn't mind Jess calling her this in private moments still. She adored the name she chose when she met the Doctor. And Jessica supported this and adored the name too.

She told Ituxi that she loved the name and it suited her well, Jess then asked Yaz, Ituxi and The Doctor to go with Jess now rather than just J.

She was more comfortable with Jessica, Jess than Jamielee/J.

Yaz agreed and so did the Doctor though that, that was never an issue with the Doctor she always saw her little Jessy.

Ituxi loved this for Jess too and knew she preferred this. It just took some time for them both to fully be completely comfortable with the names they're comfortable with and feel suit them.

There were no issues, not with the name change. But as soon as the leaver was pulled to go to Silverburn.

The Tardis began acting strange. The Doctor and even Jess could no longer pilot the Tardis, she was taken them  somewhere instead.

When the Tardis began making the strange sounds, rather the sounds outside the Tardis and the rapid jolts and shakes that followed. Worried everyone inside. However she landed smoothly after all.

The Doctor checked the coordinations. Exactly where they wanted to be.

She scrunched her face and looked at the others. "It seems we're okay." She smiles warmly glad they're where they need to be and alright. So far. She looks up at the console and shakes her head thinking the Tardis was just having a 'Laugh'.

Outside the Tardis, a few minutes before the Tardis landed.

A Figure wearing Yellow and black Plaid trousers that cuff at the ankles, a pair of black boots, they have on a Band tee shirt that's under their leather jacket that is customized with ravenclaw badges, and a patch on the arm, and a few other Patches, a few quotes 'Trust me I'm the Doctor' patches. A few Dalek badges and a Tardis on the back at the bottom with writing 'My other ride is a Tardis.'