Run!!

Yaz rushes down the hallways gasping for air as she reaches her destination she kneels her hands on her knees as she takes a deep breath in. "They are coming" she breathes out as she stands.

The Doctor and Ryan shut the door faster than they ever have done before putting a long metal pole they found to keep the enemies out.

Graham was standing over by the window "Where is J?" He asks curious not hearing the young girl going on about random stuff that worries him.

The Doctor looks around as banging on the door can be heard "Yo It's me let me in please?" J yells as she turns footsteps can be heard approaching. "PA" J yells as she is dragged away from the door.

The Doctor looks around and tells her Companions to escape out the back and that she will be with them soon with J.

They do as they are told running out back Yaz is the first to practically jump down the flight of stairs followed by Ryan "She will be safe yeah? They both will, right?" He worries for his friends.

"It's the Doc and J" Graham says rushing down behind them "They will be far from alright" he grins as she can hear the Doctor yell from afar.

"Common Fam we haven't got all day" she runs in the direction of the Tardis along with J.

"How did..." Yaz was about to finish her sentence when she was interrupted by Graham.

"Never mind that common" He runs in the direction of the Doctor followed by Ryan and Yaz.

Graham is the third to reach the Tardis after the Doc and J he goes in gasping for air. "You know, I'm an old man now all this running is really taking its toll on my hips and knees and well everywhere" he laughs.

"Well gramps that's just how it is" Ryan chuckles as he taps his shoulder as he and Yaz enter.

"Shut the doors now" J yells.

Yaz does so, "I am never running so long again." She complains

"All this time and now you choose to complain about the running?" The Doctor arches an eyebrow over at the young woman as she sets coordinations off the planet.

"Well yes, we haven't been changed by talking giant deadly looking marshmallows before." Yaz groans flinching thinking to herself never to eat a marshmallow again as she looks out the Tardis windows.

"They are not marshmallows they are Swops" J states "They just simply have a marshmallow looking substance to them" she laughs shaking her head.

"And you" The Doctor says leaving J gulping "What exactly did you say to upset them?" She crosses her arms after pulling the lever sending them into the vortex.

"That they might be or would be sweet and delicious on some biscuits" J admits "I was just having a laugh I was not being serious or anything like that." She rolls her eyes hard.

"Next time. Do not threaten to eat a race and we won't have to run for our lives from a place that was supposed to be somewhat of a rest from running man." Ryan huffs and he walks over to the Doctor.

"Well excuse me I said what I said it's fine now." J rolls her eyes hard again.

"Right children" Graham scoffs at them "Calm down. We are safe now right Doc?"

She nods "Yes. Now you three pop along I need to chat with my daughter."

Everyone, even J knew this was her getting into some sorta trouble.

"Alright Doc" Graham heads on up "I'm famished anyways could do with some grub" he rubs his stomach.

"Same" Ryan says heading on up followed by Yaz.

J stands a little nervous.

The Doctor turns to her, her eyes crossed standing with her arms also crossed as she awaits a proper answer to why she decided to upset the Swops.

J just shrugs and chuckles.

"It's not funny at all." The Doctor says annoyed.

"Well common? They believed me and I was joking. It was just a joke. Calm down Pa." She rolls her eyes again.

"NO! This is no laughing matter. You deliberately insulted a race knowing we were there to have no drama and ended up causing drama leading to us leaving." She was really not happy.

"IT WAS A JOKE" J yells.

"Do not use that tone of voice with me and so not yell at me either or I'll send you home." The Doctor could see J was playing up, she made comments to other species waiting on something happening or would not be there at all and be in her room all day she didn't understand what was with her moods all of a sudden and it's not like anything before.

"Well excuse me for having a laugh" J huffs as she storms up the stairs "Sure Ok!! Whatever, take me home." She walks off down the Tardis halls to her room.

"Come back here young lady" The Doctor was so confused yet so annoyed.

"NO!!" is all she hears.

The Doctor groans and sighs 'What have I done wrong here?' She wonders 'Hopefully she will calm down' she tells herself. That way she can chat with her maybe it was to do with these headaches J is getting.

There is something she is missing but it's like she can't remember why can't she remember what is she missing?

She places her hands hard down on her console apologising as she does so thinking as she sighs deciding She'd go join the Fam with some food maybe they can help her?

And soon enough she made her way to one of her kitchens to find the fam.