Spyfall Part 1.1

A/N Hello, WARNING THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN SPYFALL PART 1 YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TOO READ JUST YET!
On that note if you have I hope you all enjoyed Spyfall Part 1 and two. I personally loved, loved it. Now however I will be posting part 1 of 1 of Spyfall part 1. Cause they are long episodes and I'm putting more in for J it was major long for one chapter for part one. At this rate it's not just oneshots, anyway part 2 of part 1 be before part 2 of Spyfall. What will also be in two parts. Enjoy.

I do not own any cast or characters from Doctor Who, and or title name. Only my OC who is mine.

The Doctor had been fixing her Tardis, there was a blockage, she needed to fix, Then came the men in 'Black' she studies them for a moment. As one of the men walks up to her.

"Hi, fellas. Rocking the ominous look."

"We need you to come with us," he tells her.

Her head was tilted a little and she scrunches her eyes as she replies back more serious "Can I finish up first?" Then came the more unserious tone, yet she was very serious in her words. "Just draining the water slides. And the Boating lakes. And the rainforest floor."

The man just looks at her, "Plus, I'm waiting on my mates."

"Your friends are inside the car." He says back and all you could hear was Graham.

"Worst Uber ever!" The Doctor looks at him.

After the Man and his ominous look, The Doctor was in the car with the gang. She turns round to them after a good amount of silence.

"How are you doing? Everything go all right?" The Gang just look at her "Apart from being kidnapped" The Doctor smiles. "Where's J?"

"No idea Doc" Graham looks to the Driver.

The Driver turned to the Doctor "The Purple haired one? Yeah she is already there kept complaining about needing to re dye her hair, she's also with Professor Song." He shook his head.

"Hm" The Doctor turns back to the gang.

Yaz looks at her "Come on ? What's the Plan" she asks.

Meanwhile J, was talking with an agent, Talking? Well she was doing the 'Talking'.

"So why am I here? Is there any need? I was in the middle of seeing a film like seriously I just wanted to enjoy Jumanji: The next level, with My Mother." She rolls her eyes. "And my phone? Y'all gonna give us that back aye?" She crosses her arms as she sits on a couch.

The agent was not going to answer anything but then did when she had asked "So where did my mum go? What did you do with her?" She was curious and worried.

"River had to leave" in came the man calling himself 'C' he handed J her phone.

"Leave where?" J goes up to him and stands, "mind telling me what you mean? Oh and thanks" she Gestured to her phone as she puts it in her pocket.

"Don't worry, she said she didn't need to be here and left you this note." He shrugs and hands her it. "And you're welcome."

J reads the Note. Definitely Rivers handwriting. 'Sweetie, I'm sorry but I should not be here at this moment I was never here. I heard about this day from you once when I met an older version of you not long ago actually,' J could hear her mother's laugh 'Yet I was a younger version of me, however you mentioned I was never here and that you got a note explaining why so here it is. Love you sweetie signed MP, RS, Mum. Love you xoxo'

J shook her head "okay then" she sighed knowing her mum only signs it like that to get her to believe it's her.

"Definitely my mamma" she laughs.