A/N

Hey all. Hope you're doing well.

Just a week update.

I know S13 has started. But I will not be adding any episodes from s13 into these oneshots/stories. (Also no spoilers here)

It'll be made into its own. Although originally these are called oneshots they're not full all oneshot chapters as such anymore should I update the name? Or keep it the same? I'm very uncertain of which to do.

Anyways S13 will be written into a S3 set of stories/oneshots. I still have a good amount of chapters before this book/oneshots are done. And I won't be writing S3 until s13 is finished. (And I also don't want to give any spoilers etc and or read since I'm not able to watch the episode when they come out due to work etc until during the week)

Anyways, I just wanted to give yous all this wee update.

Another chapter will be up soon(not sure when next few days/or next week.)

I have so much more to do here. And definitely not time for this set of Oneshot/stories to end.

Thanks for taken the time to read and to everyone who enjoys these stories etc thank you and I appreciate every reader if you enjoy or not. But anyways stay safe and have a fantastic rest of your 2021! And I hope I have an update soon.