Information Desk

I do not own any of the Marvel Characters that have been placed into this book. Any songs that have been withing this book are not my creation and all their rights go to their Artist. I only own my characters, Emily.

A/N Please check out the picture, I think it's hilarious!!

Name: Emily Andrews- Stark

Age: 24

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Green

Mother: Elise Andrews -Deceased

Father: Tony Stark - Alive, Iron Man.

Relationships: In love with James Buchanan/Bucky Barnes/ The Winter Soldier.

Marks: Large scar that runs from her chin and up the side of her face past her eye and stops a few centimeters past her eyebrow.

Emily Andrews Stark is the Vibranium Soldier.

The whole world knows that, Asgard knows that! Loki is coming and he's bringing friends, he's bringing an army, but nobody knows when or where besides Earth.

When sanity comes into play, will someone go crazy. Bullets fly, blood splatters and knives slice, what will the world come to.

When Hydra take a few round, when Loki unleashes his 'high and mighty' power, will the world be safe? Will the Avengers protect the civilians of Earth?

Trails of heartbreak makes a stand, tears weave their pasts and family turns, will They be able to stand like the mighty team of heroes they are, or will they fall like dominos that fall with just a small push?

Read this to find out what happens between Bucky, Emily and The Avengers.