Chapter 24- Screw you

Chapter 24

Bucky P.O.V

I sit next to Emily, who has her arms wrapped up in gauze. She leans into my chest with her head and I have my right arm wrapped around her waist and a notebook in our laps.

"Colors?" We're discussing our wedding so it'll be easier. It got a laugh out of me when she was going on about her experience with the wedding shops and their questions. I suggested we come up with them now.

"Well I think we should have a color for me and one for you." She says and I nod.

"Gold." I point to her and she bites her lip thinking.

"Frost blue." She says. "Just like your eyes." I kiss her forehead and write it down and pause thinking.

"What do you think about mixing it around some?" I ask and she raises an eyebrow. "The guys can wear gold ties and the girls could wear frost blue dresses as if combining us together." I say and she smiles nodding.

"That sounds perfect." I include that into the notebook. She lets out a little yawn and closes her eyes.

"You wanna go take a nap?" I ask and she nods her head. I close the note book and slide my arms under her legs. I pick her up and walk down to our room, across the glass strewn floor and down the clean hallways. I push open our door and lay her down on the bed.

"Just think, Buck. Soon I'll be Mrs. Barnes." She says turning to face me in bed.

"I'll be very happy to hear that." I whisper as I pull her closer and she lays her head on my chest.

***

"Seriously Pepper, does it have to be this tight!"

"Mine's too long!"

"Shut up, you'll only have to wear these for one time." Clint and Tony whine about the ties that they're trying on. I heard earlier, that Emily and the girls had found their dresses and now Pepper has decided to torture us.

"Bucky's right. You can blow it to the high moons or use it for target practice after their wedding." Pepper points out and they both stare at the ties with newfound interest.

"But Tony and Pepper have a wedding coming up." I point out and their faces turn to disgust.

"One wedding at a time, double o seven." He says and I roll my eyes.

"What's up with Starks and nicknames?" I look at Pepper and she shrugs.

"Maybe it's just the way they are." Another female voice joins in and we look over at the door to see Phoenix standing there. "I've only ever gained one nickname, which is Nix. Sometimes she'll mess with me and you my email name which is Blue_Keyed_Piano. Don't ask me how I chose that as an email." She smiles and walks up fixing Steve's tie.

"I've gone from Bucky to Buck to Fawn and sometimes my soldier." I say grinning. "But I wouldn't take them back for the world." I grin and Rhodey slaps me on the back.

"Whipped." He mumbles into my ear.

"Ha-ha." I laugh sarcastically. "I'm not whipped." I say and Phoenix grins.

"Dude, you so are." She chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"You should agree with me!" I say and she shakes her head. Pepper takes back all the ties and put them in a box for the wedding. We were on trying them on without the full suits.

"He's not whipped. Why are you guys so mean to him?" A voice joins my side and hands moves into my hair. She gets on her tippy toes and whispers into my ear. "Yeah, you're whipped." She backs awake and my mouth gapes open.