Chapter 9- Heartbeat

Chapter 9

Bucky P.O.V

"Where is she?" Tony rants as he's tried finding Emily as she left this morning. On security cameras she went to the gym around three in the morning and then left around six and went out of the building. She didn't leave a message or anything for me.

'Hi this is Emily, please leave your name and number and I'll try and get back to you.' Somehow it seems that we never get the phone to ring.

"Have you tried Alice?" I suggest and he looks up at me.

"For a genius, I'm and idiot." He says and looks up at the ceiling. "Jarvis, have Alice contact Emily's cellphone and if that doesn't work, her suit." Tony says and he gets acknowledgement out of Jarvis.

"What do you need, Dad." Emily's voice rings over the main room at the top of Stark Tower.

"Where are you?!" He yells worriedly and I know how he feels. I was worried when I didn't see her either.

"Well... I'm in a magical land of rainbows and Unicorns with banana horns and blueberry legs." She answers sarcastically and the edge of my lips quirk up into a smile.

"So Starbucks then?" He asks and I hear her chuckle over the phone. Then it goes abruptly silent.

"Get here now." She commands and I immediately reach for my gun. I run to our room and quickly suit up and back out as fast as I can.

"What is it?" He asks and her light breaths are heard over the floor and everyone awaits her response.

"Frosted blue eyes." She pauses and I hear Clint mumble some around the lines of 'oh crap'. "On everyone. Alice, suit up." She says and I grab my suit also and tuck it into an area on my Winter Soldier suit.

I glance around the room, noticing everyone suited up in their suits awaiting for her to say more information. Then we hear voices. Loki and Hel's voices.

"Emily, how are you?" Hel says and she says silent for a few seconds.

"Alice, suit me up." I say and my Iron Soldier suit forms around me.

"Aside from having multiple people look upon me with disgust and people wincing when they see me, I'm fine." I cringe at her answer knowing that we all did something like that. "Wonderful day today, Loki. The sun is out, Starbucks is open and you're here. The world is so good today." Sarcasm drips off her words and I smile at her sassiness.

Tony takes off into the sky and I fly after him, still hearing the words from their conversation. I see the rest of the Avengers piling into a Quintjet on the roof.

"Don't talk to your future king like that!" Loki yells and I can imagine Emily rolling her eyes at him.

"Yeah, king sure. Where is your throne? The toilet?" She taunts and I grin for a minute.

"You make fun of me, but one day you will bow down before me, you will kneel. I was meant to be king! The rightful king of Asgard, but I come down to rule you mortals. Give up before you become destroyed." He argues and this time I roll my eyes. How did Thor ever deal with him!

"I could say the same thing to you. I mean we have not one super soldier, but two!" I smile and chuckle a little. She sounds like she's selling something on TV. "We also have two very mastered assassins, technically three when brainwashes, but that's not happening again." She still sticks up for me! "We have more than two ironman suits, an amazing giant green rages monster and we cannot forget Tor. The controller of lightening and soon to be king of Asgard, the rightful king." I know she's going to set him off.