Chapter 10- Would She Have Said Yes?

A/N This is meant to be sad, but I kinda didn't maybe because of what I have planned, but tell me how you feel.

Chapter 10

Third Person P.O.V

After they had listened to Emily's final song, Bucky had picked her limb body off the ground. He looks down at her with tears trailing, weaving a way down her face. Her blonde hair stained red and it hung from her limb hear as she floated in Bucky's arms.

Tony watched as her carefully pulled her into his arms like a fragile doll. Blood has dwindled down from the wound on her neck. Tony flicks his eyes away from her neck to keep from gagging at the sight. After five minutes everyone else arrives at the tower.

The first thing they see if Emily lying limb in Bucky's arms and him sobbing with her in his arms. They notice Tony looking away and Thor standing there with a guilty look on his face.

"Did she...?" Clint trails off leaning near Natasha's ear. She slowly nods and turns to Clint, doing something unexpected. She hugs him, burying her face into his chest and begins sobbing.

He wraps his arms around her and tries to calm her down. The last time he had to do this with her was Budapest.

Steve watches his best friend with sad eyes and walks over, putting a hand on his shoulder. Bucky looks up with red eyes. Bucky's arms are coated red from blood, Emily's blood. His hair is sticky with blood from sobbing on her.

"Bucky..." Steve trails looking at his best friend. Steve grabs his friend's arm and pulls him into Stark Tower with Emily still in his arms. Pepper walks into the room, not knowing of what happened earlier. A smile is on her face when she walks in and stops when she sees Tony's downtrodden appearance.

"Tony." She says cautiously and Tony looks up abruptly. He rushes forward and breaks. He sobs into her hair and she looks around and notices Bucky. Her eyes widen when she see Emily in Bucky's arms. Bruce stands there nervously, arms with a light green tint.

Director Fury walks in twenty minutes later and he eyes the figure on the couch. His eye scans over his broken down team and he can't help, but feel shame and guilt.

"We'll organize a funeral for her this week." He says and the team looks up see the emotions he's feeling in his voice and his eyes. "I'm sorry for your loss." He says and looks at one more time before walking out of the room.

Fury sends in some doctors, S.H.I.E.L.D ones and they come to collect Emily. Bucky refuses to let her out of his arms. Steve tries to convince him to let her loose.

"Bucky." Bucky looks over at him.

"Let them take her." She shakes his head tears in his eyes.

"Bucky." He shakes his head vigorously. "They'll sow her up so she looks alright. She'll be back." Steve consoles and he looks down at her in his arms and lets out a deep saddened sigh. He stands up and lays her on the stretcher the doctors brought in.

He watches closely as they wheel her out. He walks out of the room with all their eyes on him. Everyone watches his slumped shoulders disappear around the corner.

Funeral

The team circle around a grave while the rain pours down in harsh pounds and it mixes in with the tears of the Avengers. The preacher speaks, but the Avengers just hear the words blending in with the pouring rain.

"Bucky." The preacher calls and Bucky looks up at him. He is motioned up to give a speech he wanted to send off with her. He walks forward in a black tux and unshaven face. His eyes hold bags underneath them.