Chapter 22- Threats

Chapter 22

Emily P.O.V

Weddings are usually a gathering to watch two people unite together with a bond for forever. They unite with two rings which they both would have one.

In most movies, the bride goes bridezilla bonkers and is a complete control freak who wants the perfect dad. They usually are focused on the wedding leaving little time for the groom. The bride also has a lot of work, finding the perfect dress for the big day.

I would work on finding the perfect dress to hide weapons and make it seem like the perfect dress for me. We had found the colors for the wedding and now here I stand at the doors of Stark Tower, going to tell the world that a few reporters are allowed to join in and that we'll have some super heroes joining in on the celebration.

"Now I present Tony Starks Daughter, Emily Stark." Happy announces and the doors open and I walk through. Pepper put me through a small interview to prepare me since I haven't done something like this. She also put me into a black pencil skirt and a white top to show my figure and my arc reactor.

I walk out in flats, my hair in soft curls around my face and my face is also caked in make-up. I plaster on a fake smile as I walk up to a small podium and I nod at Happy. He stands by my side as I stand up there. In the crowd I see the group disguised as different people and I was told they're going to try and distract me.

"Hi, I'm Emily Stark but you already knew that. I am the Daughter as my dad would say, The Tony Stark." I tuck a curl behind my ear. "You know me as the person in the gold Ironman suit and I can solely say that I created it myself, but I'm not here to talk about me..." I pause. "Well about me, but not my suit." The crowd chuckles and I smile. A hand raised and it's an Avengers hand.

"I'm not taking questions at this minute, but try when I'm done." I grin at Natasha and she puts her hand down. "I'm nervous so let's just get to the big news. I'm a Stark and I'm getting married. My dad is a person who wants to make things big, so I'm going to invite a few of you, only a few. We'll also have the Fantastic four joining us for the celebration." I say and they start shouting answers and I try to intervene, but I can't.

I stay silent as they jump up and down like little children and I lean against the podium, smirking and raising an eyebrow. They continue to yell and I stand there patiently and I roll my eyes at Bucky who is making face.

It all goes almost silent after about five minutes.

"Now that you're all done acting like children who are begging their mothers for money to buy ice cream, I'll take hands like the good little children you are." I say and that shut them right up if they didn't already. Hands raise and I smile standing up straight.

"You with the violet scarf." I point and the lady speaks.

"Who is the lucky guy and are you sure he's only going after your father's business?" She asks and I laugh.

"His name is James Barnes and I am more thans sure he's not after my Dad's business. I'm actually sure you've heard of him as an Avenger." I say and Bucky raises his hand.

"You with the scruff." I point at him and he chuckles.

"So you're getting married to The Winter Soldier?" He asks and frown, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not getting married to an assassin. How would you feel if you were brainwashed for seventy years and you were chosen to work for an agency that is hurting the world." I ask even though he was actually like that. I see the other Avengers in the crowd chuckling at Bucky and Steve is bent over laughing next to him. "I can full say that my fiancé is definitely not The Winter Soldier and he will never be like that person." I say sternly and find another reporter.