Chapter 15- Will you?

A/N AHHHHH!!! I am soo freaking excited!!!!!! Please, please, please enjoy!!!

Chapter 15

Emily P.O.V

Full Definition of TITAN. 1 capitalized: any of a family of giants in Greek mythology born of Uranus and Gaea and ruling the earth until overthrown by the Olympian gods.

Thank goodness where not versing giants.

I may have not notice the Titans, but I sure as heard them. At the click of a mag entering a gun, and for some reason they use guns. Everyone hears the click also and freezes. I turn out of Bucky's grip and grab a full quiver near me.

"Stand down and surrender." I order and I silently sling the quiver over my shoulder and quickly string an arrow.

"Why would we surrender to someone as puny as you?" A voice answers and one Titan appears.

"Well let's see, I can currently see all of you, I'm the Vibranium Soldier. I have a quiver full of arrows. I also have a huge intelligence level, would you like to me continue?" I ask and I feel The Avengers watching both him and me.

"Continue, you'll be dead by the time you finish." He says and I smirk at him and wink.

"You sure? I mean this could go on all..." I'm cut off by a sword coming to my face. I bend backwards and the sword nicks my chin, making me drip blood. I successfully back flip and I stare the Titan in the eyes. "Games are meant to be played." I know I confused him and that gives me time to fire an arrow into his eye socket. "Anyone else?" I ask and I only see anger in their eyes.

They charge forward out of anger and I only stare amused. They let out battle cries and I just stand their smirking and I see most of them pause their battle plans at my amused expression.

"What?" More than a few change back, staring at me.

"Oh it's just, Cliché. I'm going up against a small group of Aliens. I have a bow and arrow. I feel like I'm Katniss." I hear Dad chanting Katniss's name under his breath.

"Katniss?" One says and I look at him.

"Yeah, she's a girl who was an expert in archery, like this!" I shoot and arrow into his skull and he falls with a thud. They look at their fallen comrade in shock. I see more anger build up in their eyes and I feel the power of the tesseract running through my veins. "Get out!" I shout glancing over at The Avengers.

"No!" They shout back and I behead a Titan in front of them.

"Unless you want to turn out like fried chicken, I suggest you move your butts out of the room before I blow this Popsicle stand leaving them behind!" I yell and they quickly shuffle out of the room. I look around the room for another way out.

My eyes scan the wall and I spot a vent on the Titan's side of the room. I let a few arrows fly out of my hand as I slowly move over to a bow. I lift the lift and grab a grenade, don't ask me why grenades are in the archery range.

I slide it down my chest, because I'm wearing yoga pants and a grenade wouldn't work too nice with you.

I fire off a few arrows and I know my suit would probably help, but there also could be Titans out there and Bucky can order it around even if he can't see the Titans. I hope they're all right.

I get close to the vent and fire a grappling arrow to the roof. I begin climbing up the rope and Titans try to cut it. I feel swaying at the bottom of the rope and glance down to see them climbing.

I reach out and open up the vent climbing into it. I grab the grenade from my chest, pulling the ring and sending it into the room, and then sending a spark to set it off faster after that.