Chapter 20- Phoenix

A/N Dedicated to @Blue_Keyed_Piano for being an awesome friend and because you're in this chapter and you're helping me plan the wedding and did I say you're an awesome friend?

Chapter 20

Emily P.O.V

"So you have the Tesseract in you?" Charles Xavier asks and I sigh.

"You're already sifting through my mind, I can feel you. Yes and No, I'm practically another tesseract. If someone could harness the powers inside of me, I could be a replica of the Tesseract." I say with everyone in the room. That includes, Storm, Cyclops and Wolverine along with Dr. Jean Grey. "You know having two people in, or at least trying to get into my mind is worse." I look pointedly at Jean Grey.

 "So what are you planning to do?" Wolverine asks and I sigh.

"I'm getting married. Guns and bullets are more my forte and my dad's fiancé Pepper, so we're getting married early to draw him out." I say and they all nod.

"Getting married to who?" Cyclops asks.

"James Buchanan Barnes of the 107th." I say and all they eyes snap to my face and I grin.

"But that's not all." Jean says and I raise an eyebrow.

"He might've been The Winter Soldier." I say with a duh face and this gets all their mouths to drop besides the telepathic people in the room.

"The Winter Soldier?" Wolverine asks and I nod. "I cut The Winter Soldiers fiancé with my claws." He says and I nod and he snaps out of his little trance. "Well this is interesting."

"He's really not The Winter Soldier, he was brainwashed into thinking he was doing good for the world while he was actually doing good for Hydra. He's a good guy." I smile thinking about him.

"So you want to find out what's going on with this tesseract power?" Charles says and I smile.

"I've got it figured out. I'm going to draw him out and kill him. We're versing a group of aliens that can turn invisible so, if any of you want to come to the wedding you can, but I best get going." I say standing up and looking at my watch realizing it's around eight P.M.

"I'll come join you, I can sense people." Wolverine says standing up and I nod holding out a hand to him and he shakes it. I do it with the rest of the group before turning back to Logan.

"My suit is Vibranium by the way. It's indestructible." I say with a grin before walking out of the room. "Alice, take me home." My suit forms around me and I take off like a bullet. Soon I land on the platform with a yawn and find Bucky waiting there for me.

"Hey, Emily.' He says and I smile at him.

"Hey Bucky." I say through a yawn and he picks me up. I curl into his chest with a yawn and I close my eyes.

"How'd it go?" He asks walking to our room.

"Well, Wolverine is coming to our wedding." I say opening my eyes to see him looking down at me. "I also told him that we were using our wedding to draw out Loki and his army." I say reaching out for our door handle and twisting it, pushing the door open.

"How'd it go back here?" I ask as he sets me down on the bed.

"Boring, your day found your notes and started on Clint's arrows and Natasha's widows bites. He also had an argument of War Machine or Iron Patriot with Rhodey. Steve and just went down to the gym." He says and I nod and pull my feet up to slide my boots off and leave my tank top and shorts on.