Chapter 19- Dresses or Trouble

Chapter 19

Emily P.O.V

We drive to Stark Tower glumly, with Rhodey, Bucky and Steve at my side. I still have my hat on my head and occasionally I notice Bucky glancing at me. I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow when I catch him again and he looks away. I bump my shoulder with his and make him look over at me and I smirk making him smirk.

"What's up?" I ask him as we get out of the SUV. He grabs my hand and gently pulls of my glove.

"Are we still..." He trails of and I know what he's asking.

"Yes, unless you don't want to be." His eyes snap to mine and they shine brightly and he hugs her and I hug him back. He grabs my face connecting our lips and soon we disconnect breathless. "Let's go." I say and he nods, grabbing my good hand and holding it with his real hand.

We step in the elevator and I pull off my gloves and tucking them under my arm. I stretch my fingers out that hold stitches and wince when they move. The doors open and we walk out and I pull off my hat, pulling my hair out of the tight bun and making it fall down my back in waves.

We walk into the room just as Natasha cries out 'Check mate'. I notice a game of chess on the coffee table and Clint handing Natasha a fifty.

"Say it!" Natasha says shoving him and Clint presses his lips together. I walk up behind the couch, look at Clint with my eyebrows raises and a smug grin on my face. I am pretty sure the game started because of genders.

"Ohh. What does Katniss have to say?" I grin and Natasha turns around to me with a grin.

"He said that girl assassins weren't as good as guy assassins. He also said men were smarter, so I challenged him to a game of chess and this girl assassin won." She says and I grin. "Now he has to proclaim that girl assassins are much better than guy assassins." She says and I laugh, grinning at Clint.

"Let's get this on video." I laugh pulling out my phone and pressing play to the video button. "Okay Katniss, what are you going to say." I grin leaning down over the back of the couch so the camera is level and Bucky does the same as me.

"I'm not going to say it with a camera in my face." He says and I roll my eyes grinning.

"Come on, girl scout. Stop being a girl and say it like a man." I challenge and I see determination in his eyes. He looks right into my camera.

"Girl assassins are better than guy assassins." He says and I grin stopping the video.

"This should go on YouTube." I say and see Clint's eyes widen and I smirk, standing up and sending it to all the Avengers including him.

All their phones signal a text message at the same time and they grin when they see the video. Clint frowns and looks around the giddily group and checks the text and frowns.

"You didn't." He says and I grin.

"Oh, I did." I smirk at him. "I'm going to change! Watch Katniss, I'm pretty sure he wants to get his weapons." I say grinning and walking from the room. I walk into my room and change into a pair of shorts and a tank top with 'GUNS' on the front with pink guns behind it. I don't know where or why I have this top.

I knot a pair of black combat boots and take off my dog tags, keeping Bucky's around my neck along with the red star. I brush my hair out and pull it into a tight pony tail at the top of my head. I walk back out into the living room to see them crowded around the TV.

"What's going on?" I call and they turn to look at me. They move away from the TV and turn up the TV.

'Looks like the lovely Tony Stark's Daughter made an appearance at Marine Corporal Lance Cooper's funeral. The marine was found dead on a beach and he was found by Miss. Stark herself. She appeared in her own marine uniform along with the two Avengers, Captain America and Sergeant James Barnes.'