Chapter 16- Bucky POV- Will you?

Chapter 16

Bucky P.O.V

I watched as my girl draws back arrow after arrow. Her shots fire into the bull's eye each time, splitting arrow after arrow. She reaches back for another arrow and grabs air. I see her realize that she's ran out and then she turns to see Clint pulling back his last arrow.

Her hands are thrown into the air and she lets out a loud cheer, making all of us laugh at her happiness. She runs forward and tackles me in for a hug, burying her gorgeous face into my chest. I'm a lucky guy.

"That was so much fun!" She yells pulling back and hugging the rest. Her hair bounces and my dog tags jingle from around her neck as she hugs the others.

"How'd you do that?" Clint asks her and she raises a perfect eyebrow.

"I was trained in the marines, I'm also a pretty good gun sniper and all of you know I'm a good fighter." Well, ain't that the truth. She sends out a punch and I see her wince in pain and look at her arms.

"Wow, I haven't shot like that since Iran." She extends her arms, stretching them and I walk up and use both of my hands to softly massage her arms and she leans back letting out a sigh. She's beautiful in everything she does.

"So Emily, how do you feel?" I ask and she looks up at me showing her pearly white teeth.

"Relaxed... and sore." She whines to me and I chuckle at how cute she is. She tilts her head back and I look down at her, burying my face in her neck. She lets out a cute squeal and I laugh because it tickles her.

I continue on till we hear a gun clip load and she spins around and out of my grip, grabbing a full quiver and strapping it on as she speaks.

"Stand down and surrender." She strings up and arrow and then someone speaks.

"Why would we surrender to someone as puny as you?" A Titan appears and it's as ugly as ever. I see her smirk at him.

"Well let's see, I can currently see all of you, I'm the Vibranium Soldier. I have a quiver fill of arrows. I also have a huge intelligence level, would you like me to continue?" We look between the Titan and her and I smirk. She has an amazing gift at sarcasm at horrible times.

"Continue, you'll be dead by the time you finish." She smirks and winks. Of course, they have no idea what they're dealing with.

"You sure? I mean this could go on all..." The metal whirr of a sword stops her sentence and she back bends, sword nicking her chin and she flips backwards and stares into his eyes. "Games are meant to be played." She's trying to confuse them and she does. She strings an arrow and fires it. "Anyone else?" She looks around the room, where other Titans must be.

I hear battle cries and she just stands there with an amused expression on her face. The stomps of feet stop and we keep our eyes on her.

"What?" A few Titans change and we see them looking at her confused and swords in hand.

"Oh it's just, Cliché. I'm going up against a small group of Aliens and I have a bow and arrow. I feel like Katniss." She says the last words and it sounds like a snake hiss as she drags it out. Tony starts chanting Katniss's name under his breath and I see her grin, hearing it.

"Katniss?" A visible Titan asks and she looks at him.

"Yeah, she's a girl who was an expert in archery, like this!" She strings and fires and arrow and it embeds into his skull and he falls to the ground with a thud. The visible Titans look at the fallen comrade. Anger flares in the depth of their eyes. "Get out!" She shouts towards us with a glance.