Chapter 1- Changed

[When I am]

Chapter 1

Emily P.O.V

Truthfully I was somewhat and somewhat not shocked that Hel turned out to be a villain. Of course Natasha and the rest of the Avengers weren't. The worst part of it all is the scar that I earned. The whole left side of my face has a scar from my chin to a few centimeters above my eyebrow.

When everyone looks at me, they wince.

Now that we're back on Earth after Odin let us leave Asgard, I have to do everything possible to make is disappear when I go out on the streets. It's tough though because it all happened a month ago.

So a month ago, I was in Asgard. A month ago, I battled Bilgesnipe. A month ago, my small family that I had bonded with Loki's children was lost. A month ago, I think I went insane.

Right now though, I know I'm insane.

I stare up at the ceiling of the small room I have in Stark Towers. My thoughts range far and wide from, Bucky to Asgard and to what I would still be doing if my mom hadn't died, if everything had changed.

I lay sprawled across my golden sheets, with my hair splayed across a green pillow. Everybody cringes when they see my room because of the colors. They're Loki's colors, but they're also mine.

My mom and I took the gold idea from the Ironman suit and then we added out favorite color into it. Of course it's green and a Villain has the same colors. That reminds me of Natasha.

After I told her who my mom was. The Shadow. Natasha has been acting different ever since that. She's distanced herself from me like I'm some repulsive creature that she doesn't want to know. My fists clench the blankets at the thought.

Bucky.

Well Bucky, he treats me like a fragile flower now as does everyone else on the team, but Natasha. I can't go anywhere alone, but my room. Sometimes I manage to slip around, using the vents and trying to get around the vents without alerting the Hawk.

My dad wanted to put cameras in my room to watch me, so I'm safe. I told him no and somehow he managed to place them in my room, along with some bugs. After a few hours I managed to find and crush every single bug he has placed.

My suits have gone back to a base of mine besides my Iron Soldier and my Vibranium Soldier suits.

"Emily, it looks like someone is visiting the tower." Alice alerts in my ear. I had upgraded her and I have her hooked up in both ears, but only I know that. She will switch pieces if one them is in terrible condition or broken.

"Thank you, Alice." I say and crawl over to a vent in the corner. I crawl it and then walk in a crouch, since they're pretty big vents. I climb up a ladder and now I'm above the rooms. I'm on the top floor, so the visitor would go to the living room which is conveniently on the top floor.

I arrive at the vent above the room and I hear a worried voice.

"Guy's she isn't in her room!" Bucky's voice floats and I know he's talking about me. I kick the vent open and swing down, landing lightly on the floor.

"Soldier!" A voice yells and I immediately know who it is, but I can't stop my reaction. My posture straightens and an arm snaps up to my forehead as I look straight ahead. I feel all eyes on me and a pair of footsteps coming my way. "At ease." He says and I take my arm down and move my eyes to look at him as a smirk graces my lips.

"My, my, my. If it ain't old Colonel Rhodes." I tease the man as I turn to him. "You sure know how to ruin my brilliant entrances." I laugh and once I turn towards him fully, I see him grimace as his eyes take in my pink cheek.