Chapter 17- She said...

This Chapter is Dedicated to @AliceAvenger

A/N Okay, you guys wanted to know, so here you go!

Chapter 17

Emily P.O.V

"I-I..." I stare into his eyes and my eyes water. I unscramble myself from the plaid blanket and tackle him into the sand. He laughs and I feel it reverberate through his chest since I'm lying on him. I look into his eyes and take him into a passionate kiss. "Of course, I'll become your wife, forever and always." I say softly and he smiles up at me and slips the ring on my finger.

I entwine our fingers together as I still lay atop of him. I use my free arm to keep some of my weight off him. I stare into his eyes and find how happy he is.

"I love you." We say simultaneously and I grin at him as he smiles at me. I lean down for another kiss, using my forearm to keep me up.

"So now what?" I ask breathless as I pull away from his lips.

"First, we beat Loki and find what to do next." He says and I smile.

"I'll stick by your side through it all." I say and He smiles.

"And I'll stick by yours." He says and then rolls us over and pulls me up. I reach a hand up and through his hair, shaking out the sand and he does the same to mine. I pick up the discarded plaid blanket and ruffle it in the wind, making sand fly at me and I duck with a squeal. Bucky laughs at me and I try not to grin for sand would get into my mouth, but I do smile with my mouth closed.

I kick some sand at him and it lands all over his front. He playfully glares at me and my eyes widen when I realize what he's going to do. I turn around and begin running across the beach with a squeal. Let me tell you, it's hard to run across a beach because the sand slips and you have to dig into the ground.

Well as you know, I'm not a super soldier so within minutes... Yes I lasted minutes I'm not that out of shape. He gathers me up in his arms, picking me off the ground and spinning me around. I laugh and he sets me down, pulling me to his chest.

"You did good, but not good enough." He smiles and I slap his arm.

"Oh really I didn't notice. I mean I don't really have the physical capabilities to go against a super soldier, but I try." I say sarcastically and he grins and then begins tickling my sides making me peal out in laughter and he picks me up and begins walking towards the ocean. "Do it, I dare you." I challenge, narrowing my eyes and he grins.

He walks forward and I know his plan was to drop me in the waves, so when he lets go I use all my weight and hang into him so we both topple down. I pop up out of the water to see him popping up too.

I use both my hands and send out a wave of water, towards him and he spins away from it. He spins sending out a bigger one and I squeal when the cold water slaps against my back making me cold.

"You jerk." I squeal and send back a wave, which is considerably smaller than his.

"Punk." He answers back and I grin at him. I shiver from the cold and he wraps his arms around my body. "Let's get you inside." He says and I nod at him in agreement by vigorously nodding my head, making him chuckle.

We walk out of the ocean and I grab the plaid blanket from the ground. Bucky scoops me back up into his arms and picks me up Bridal Style. We walk back into the house and everyone chuckles when they see us both soaked in water.

"Never try to run away from a super soldier and then talk sarcastically." I say and shiver, making them all laugh at me. "Now please my dear human chariot, give me some clothes and let me take a warm shower." I say like I'm royalty.