Chapter 25- You're it.

A/N The song is This is Home- Switch foot. I hope you enjoy the following chapter!

Chapter 25

Emily P.O.V

"Yes!" I cry out, jumping up from the couch and raising my fists into the air. Phoenix stares at me raising an eyebrow. "You're usually right saying that you'd win. Plus this was fun that I haven't had with you in a while."

Yes I had just kicked Nix's butt at Call of Duty. The kill scores were close, but that's not surprise we practically measure up to the same thing in everything we do.

"You're right, but how about some real fun before my best friend gets hitched tomorrow." Phoenix says and I raise an eyebrow smirking. This is going to be interesting.

"What is it?" I lean I fully interested and she smirks.

"You'll find out when we get there. Gather everyone up though, we're going out." She says and I jump up and run out of the room. I jump into the vent in the hallway and begin to glide through the vents and I kick open the vent to the lab and swing down, landing on a table.

"Hey Emily." Bruce acknowledges and my dad looks up.

"Hey. Phoenix is taking us out somewhere before the wedding and I think I know where. Go get up to the main level." I say and swing back up to the vent before they can say anything else.

I glide across the vents again and then jump down in the gym. Bucky and Steve look over from their spar in the ring. I grin and walk forward jumping up and leaning up against the ropes.

"Hey boys." They both grin and I swing my legs over the ropes. "Phoenix has something to do, but I have a proposition for you both." They turn to me grinning and I know they want to know. "I'm not giving a choice to anyone but you two. If you win a fight against me, you'll get the choice, but if you don't you have to go and I get to make you do something." I say and they both smirk.

Soon I'm standing in the middle of the ring with both of them on either side of me. They both grin and get into a fighting stance and I do the same, keeping eyes on both of them. Steve charges forward and dodge and now I'm on one side and their on the other.

I jump forward and quickly swipe down Bucky's feet, jumping over Steve's and kicking him in the stomach. Bucky kicks out and I block it sending out my own, which he catches and yanks my own forward making me go into a standing split and I give him a look.

I grab his metal shoulder, jumping up as much as I can using my ankle because he won't let me bend my leg. I pull myself up now able to bend the leg and I swing the loose one around, unknowingly kicking Steve in the face and I wrap it around Bucky's neck. 

I see Steve behind me, so I skip flipping and I bend back quickly gripping Steve's head and kicking Bucky's metal arm, freeing my leg and no longer being able to hold onto Steve I fall to my back. I spin up, hair spinning in my face and Bucky's dog tags clink around my neck.

"Come on guys. Is that all you've got?" I say slightly out of breath. Before they answer I jump up kicking Bucky's chest with both feet. I land expertly spinning around and sending a punch to Steve, who catches it and sending his own, making me dodge and Bucky sends out a kick, sweeping my legs under me and I fall to my back with them standing above me.

"Okay you win." I huff and they chuckle pulling me up. If I can't beat them I wonder how kristybauer7 would beat them. I've beaten Bucky and Bucky alone, but both of them are too much for me.

"Did you think you'd win?" Steve asks and I chuckle.

"I had high hopes, but I had a feeling it wasn't in my favor." I admit and brush off my shirt and jeans. "Let's go and see what Phoenix has and you both can choose to go or to not." I sigh jumping over the wires and to the ground.