Chapter 14- Unnoticed

Chapter 14

Emily P.O.V

When people think Target sometimes they think of the store and some think of a crosshair sighted on you. When you live with Avengers, they all think crosshairs and they're almost always right, so with this target on me.

They're right.

After I say those last two words everything freezes. People stare at me and a few back up, finally realizing what I had just said.

"Alice, close the bubble." I say dejectedly as I think of my newfound information. The green hologram glow disappears and the room is darker than before, not just by the light. Everything crashes all at once. "Alice, get Colonel James Rhodes on the phone and bring up information on Loki's Scepter against the wall." My mind wonders and plans take place.

"Rhodes." Rhodey answers the phone and I grin.

"A television reporter asked a marine sniper what he felt when he shot a terrorist. What was his reply?" I ask as I get crazy looks and an insane smile is on my face. I walk across the room towards the information against the wall of the living room.

"Recoil, who is this?" He asks and I can tell there is a smile in his voice.

"How can you forget the soldier who brought you out of Iran?" I laugh. "What are you doing, Rhodes?" I ask and I know he's in the War Machine suit because of the noises of the suit, which I heard often when I flew.

"Making friends over in Russia." He comments slyly and I grin.

"How would you like to have a family house party? A couple bottles of beer and ironman and war machine suits." I say sliding over information on the wall. Rhodey chuckles and I feel everyone watching me.

"The name is Iron Patriot." He argues and I chuckle.

"But War Machine is so much cooler!" I whine back at him.

"So what's this about?" He asks seriously and I become quiet. "That serious?" He asks and I let out a sigh.

"I have a bigger target on my back, Colonel. I'm going insane and we might have a Captain and Sergeant, but I think we need a Colonel. My target percentage has raised over a hundred and fifty percent. I just got out of a six month torture in the clutches of Loki and you know what happened after something like that happened before the bombing. I went insane afterwards." I run a hand through my hair.

"How big is this?" He asks and I look at the screen on the wall. I send him tesseract information and I hear him mumble incoherent words under his breath.

"This is tesseract big. Now going into soldier mode. I've got guns fixed on me, and I'm easily traceable if someone and rough house a gamma ray algorithm. Right now, I've just got this information a few minutes ago from my Alice bubble. If anyone would find a way to harness the tesseract/gamma ray power I have in me, we could have another tesseract and that caused the invasion. We also have the Avengers on a six month vacation due to my apparent death. They have a month left so if they were to join us, we could use Banner and Stark together." I pause and send him the titan information.

"What the heck is this?" Has asks and I know he's flying to our location.

"This is our new enemy. The leader is Loki. They have the ability to turn invisible and currently, I'm the only one who can see them. Icer work and knocking them unconscious or killing the Titans work. I could possibly create some type of lens using information I could possibly get from my eyes." I stop and wait for his response.

"Looks like you've spent a lot of time working." He says and I chuckle.

"I just came up with this information minutes ago, besides before my death."