Chapter 2- Sugar

A/N Enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry it took so long to get out, but it's here!!!

Chapter 2

Emily P.O.V

Lights shine in my eyes and I squeeze them together before opening them slowly. My eyes adjust and I realize I'm still on the floor of the training room. I lay off my side and sprawl my body across the ground.

I lay there for a few minutes before I pick myself and my weapons up from the ground. I rub a hand over my face, and then run it through my hair, thinking about how stupid I am. I let out a sigh and push myself up off the floor in the hologram room.

I run my hands through my hair again, getting my fingers tangled within the knots. I yank on my hair, getting the knots loose and making my hair feel soft. I lean up against the wall, tiredly and softly groan to myself.

I can't believe I passed out!

I walk out of the hologram booth and into the regular training room. I stare at the dummies that are set up at various parts of training room and smile. Guess I could destroy some dummies and learn how to use my arms.

I look down at my arms and imagine them in their hot poker state. I feel the heat in my veins fire up. I grin down at my now hot poker arms. I walk to the middle of the training room and eye the dummies.

My anger from earlier comes back and I flick my hand, aiming for the head. My spark lands on the shoulder of the dummy, smoldering it. I sink my anger down and aim for the head of the same dummy.

My hand flicks out and golden sparks flow from my hands and fire towards the dummy. It all seems to move I slow motion as the first spark hits dead center of the dummy's forehead. Then more sparks follow, colliding in the same space, leave a four inch diameter hole in the dummy's forehead.

I cheer and decide to try it from a height. I slowly extinguish the heat in my arms and find Hawkeye's rope to the platform he uses. My hands grip the rope and my feet grip around it to climb. I pull myself up, hand after hand.

I scramble onto his platform and look at how high I am. I can see why he enjoys the heights. You can see the whole gym from this height. The doors open and I see the team walking in the room. They look around and see the still smoking and smoldering dummies.

"Well, it looks like she was here." Clint says and I almost laugh. I grab the poles of his platform, wrapping my legs around them and flipping down, hanging by my legs.

"She still is." I comment and all of them look up to see me looking down with hair falling in my face. I have a goofy grin on and blood rushes to my head. I hit my bracelets against my thighs activating the gloves and I swing myself. I flip under the platform, attaching my gloves. I make fists and they disappear and I fall. I land on the ground lightly, turning to look at them.

There they go wincing again at my scar.

"What do you guys need?" I ask brushing off my hands and looking each one in the eye. I hear a whoosh of air and something coming at me. I lift my hand, catching it without looking. It's a holster and I strap it to my leg. Two more things come through the air and I lift one hand catching them both.

I slam the mag into the gun and the gun into the holster. A jingle of something sounds and another whoosh and I grab it mid-air again. I strap the quiver around my back and grab the bow that is flung at me next.

"Nice of you to give me weapons, Coulson." I comment without taking my eyes off the team. I hear him tossing something up and down in his hand. I catch a glint of red out of my peripheral vision.