Chapter 5- Dear Future Husband

Dedicated to @Blue_Keyed_Piano  for the best nickname for Bucky!!!

A/N I think this should be pretty funny so enjoy!!!

Chapter 5

Emily P.O.V

I wake up feeling arms around my waist and hearing voices surrounding me. I feel the warmness and vibrations of the metal arm Bucky has. I snuggle into the warmth of his chest and I hear 'awws' from people.

That's when I full realize it's not just Bucky and I.

I feel my bracelets on my wrist and I know my gun is under my pillow. I spring out of bed, hitting my bracelets against my side and grabbing my gun. When I in position seconds later, I'm hanging off the wall with a gloved and I have a gun pointed at Pepper and Tony.

They both have wide frightened eyes and I sigh. I shove the gun into the back of my pants and make a fist in my gloved hand. I flip forward, rolling across the ground and then standing upward. I turn around to face then with a smile.

"Good Morning." I walk over and pull the gun out, setting it on my dresser where more of my weapons are. I pull my dagger out from my chest and two mini knives from my back pocket.

I put them down with a small clang and I look in the mirror at my still healing scar. My hair is a royal mess, but I'll mess with it later. I turn back around to Tony and Pepper.

"Sorry for giving you that scare. Sometimes I'm not the best to wake up in the morning, especially with my creations on my wrists." I hold up my bracelets and dad looks at them.

"How do you use them?" I hit them on my thigh and trot forward, launching myself from the bed and to the roof. I bring my feet up so I'm like a little ball and I look down at them, hair coming in front of my face and I blow it away.

I make fists and I'm falling face first to the ground. I quickly spin myself and land on my two feet. My hair sways in my face and I blow pieces out of my mouth before I move a hand and swipe it out of my face.

"It's almost like a tree frog. It'll attach to any surface and hold you there until you make a fist. To activate them, there are little buttons and I usually hit the bracelet where the button is with my thigh or hip." I hit it on my thigh and the black, sticky glove climbs over my hand and everyone watches as it molds to my hand.

"Wow." Dad marvels at it.

"You wanna work with me today?" His eyes shoot up to mine, surprised. "If you want meet me at the lab. I need to run some tests on my suit and run through some schematics to make sure my suit it up to par." I look in the mirror and apply foundation to cover it up.

"Sure thing, sweetheart." I walk over groaning and I shove my head into his shoulder.

"I think I'd be better off with a nickname." I groan and stop. "Yet, I don't think I would." Thinking back to the teams nicknames, I wince.

He calls Natasha, Ginger snaps and sometimes Curves McGee. Steve is Capsicle. Clint is Legolas or Katniss, he's been obsessed with that movie lately. Bruce is the Giant Green Rage Monster and the Jolly Green Giant. Thor is Point Break. He even named Loki! Reindeer Games and Rock of Ages. Bucky and I are just left out of the loop.

"Why?" He whines and I walk to the cabinet grabbing my suit in phone form and checking it over.

"It's more of an Avengers thing, but I'll help you come up with something for Elsa over there." I say grinning at Bucky and he stands up, trying to assume a menacing position. I don't feel threatened by it, because of the twinkle in his eyes and I know both Dad and Pepper doesn't see it. They both swallow nervously as I stand there looking at him.