⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 01 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jin's POV

"Eomma.. I am leaving to the Uni!" I yelled out, the sound echoing in the house and my mom came running towards me. "Ok, baby. You can." She kissed me on my forehead and bid me a bye. I bid her a bye and left the house.

On my way to the uni..

The ride was silent. Everything is silent in my life. Everything... Everything! I just wanna go out to a silent place and yell a 'I am in love with him.' And say his name out loud. I will definitely do that once I am in a relationship.' I write this in my personal journal and put it back in my bag.

"We are here, master." The driver uncle say and I nod my head. I get down the car and and before closing the door, I bow a little and thank him. He bow in return and I close the door.

I look at the uni through the sun rays.. I close my eyes for some time enjoying the sunlight on me. I breathe out and go inside. I find some boys bullying someone who was thin and so innocent. I shrug and make my way to the principal's office for my schedule for the day, but, I hear someone call me.

I looked at him. "Yep! You! Come here." I make my way to him and stand right before him. "First day?" He ask me and I nod. "I can see that. But, don't you know, you have to respect your senior." I don't want any trouble on the first day. I nod.

"Yes, senior. I got it." I said. "I see... You are a fast learner. Anyways, sing a song for me." He looks at me with a sly smile. I sigh and start humming a song. Someone stop us from going any further.

"Bro! You need to stop this." The guy saybin a monotone and immediately he stand up in his place. "Ok. We will leave now." He says with a shake in his tone and the other guys nod. He left in a second.

"Hey.. First day!?" Will he be another one?