⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 14 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jimin's POV

That's weird! She isn't a bitch?! I lied because I have no other option. I can't give her a hope and I don't wanna tell her about my love and hurt her more. Even if she is bad, she doesn look so.

I just have to bemore careful with her and we are done. I slightly smile at her, she does the same and leaves me and Taehyung. Taehyung rolls his eyes again and leaves the classroom. I sigh in return.

I make myway to the lawn outside. It is quite refreshing to just stare at people playing, the birds chirping, the cool breeze, etc. Feels good. I sit under a tree which usually faces the Seokjin's room from what I know, when I observed before.

From this far, I see someone facing the other side of me. He seems like talking to someone but I don't know who he is. I stare at the figure slowly picking someone way shorter than him, up in his hands. He walks the other side of the building.

The man looks very manly and the boy looks so tiny in his hands. It seems like Jin?! I narrow my eyes and try to figure who that is but I fail. I, nevertheless retrieve my sight from there, all defeated.

I stare at the other things which refreshes my mind. My eyes give out and I fall into a deep sleep. An hour later, I sense someone trying to wake me up and from the voice, I can tell it is Taehyung. I groan as I rub my eyes and shoot an 'annoying!' look at him.

"Stop! You were sleeping here for an hour and you missed a lecture! Go, take a nap when you get home, ok?!" He gets up and gives me a hand. I accept his hand and get up. We bump into eachother, which make us chuckle.

I dust myself and we go straight to the washing room. I wash my face and stare at the reflection on my face.

Will something go wrong while everything feels just right!?